Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Achievements Google Play

by Itsmeteeee

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Sims Mobile Crashing

Community Manager
Hi @Tiffany562411 @KidnappingColor,

I've moved this to a new thread, as you are talking about something different.

Were you connected to your Google Play account all the time, when completing those achievements, Tiffany?

-Mai
Message 11 of 15 (270 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
EA_Mai

Yes I was connected to google play game the whole time & thought had those achievements long ago until I just realized I didn't when browsed my achievements in google play games

I think I know what went wrong.

Do u remember the time I lost my whole game & EA helped me get it back.
Well my level 40 game that I lost was so corrupted that in order for EA to give me my level 40 game back they had to (change my player I'd number)
I believe that's what might have screwed my achievements up
Message 12 of 15 (256 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Thanks for the details, @Tiffany562411!

Not sure what the team did there, so I guess it's a possibility. It would be interesting to know if anyone else is experiencing this.

If you haven't already, you could try clearing the cache of Google Play Games. To do so: open your device's Settings > Apps or Application manager > Locate and tap on Google Play Games > Tap Clear cache.

Hope that helps Standard smile
-Mai
Message 13 of 15 (222 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
EA_Mai

I've done all of that with google play games & it didn't work. So then I cleared cache & data again out of play games & then I uninstalled it & powered off my phone & rebooted it & then I re-installed play games & that didn't work either. I'm fustraited
Message 14 of 15 (220 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Achievements Google Play

★★ Novice

Hi 

Have you managed to correct this? I'm at level 44 in sims and still not received any bonus xp from Google play. 

Message 15 of 15 (163 Views)
Twitter Stream