Re: Sims Mobile Crashing

by Tiffany562411

Original Post

EA app Team
Hi @Tiffany562411 @KidnappingColor,

I've moved this to a new thread, as you are talking about something different.

Were you connected to your Google Play account all the time, when completing those achievements, Tiffany?

-Mai
Message 11 of 15 (433 Views)

★★★★ Guide
EA_Mai

Yes I was connected to google play game the whole time & thought had those achievements long ago until I just realized I didn't when browsed my achievements in google play games

I think I know what went wrong.

Do u remember the time I lost my whole game & EA helped me get it back.
Well my level 40 game that I lost was so corrupted that in order for EA to give me my level 40 game back they had to (change my player I'd number)
I believe that's what might have screwed my achievements up
Message 12 of 15 (419 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks for the details, @Tiffany562411!

Not sure what the team did there, so I guess it's a possibility. It would be interesting to know if anyone else is experiencing this.

If you haven't already, you could try clearing the cache of Google Play Games. To do so: open your device's Settings > Apps or Application manager > Locate and tap on Google Play Games > Tap Clear cache.

Hope that helps Standard smile
-Mai
Message 13 of 15 (385 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
EA_Mai

I've done all of that with google play games & it didn't work. So then I cleared cache & data again out of play games & then I uninstalled it & powered off my phone & rebooted it & then I re-installed play games & that didn't work either. I'm fustraited
Message 14 of 15 (383 Views)

Re: Achievements Google Play

★★★★ Novice

Hi 

Have you managed to correct this? I'm at level 44 in sims and still not received any bonus xp from Google play. 

Message 15 of 15 (326 Views)