Achievement comeback kid

by Player_dsegmrgo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Achievement comeback kid

★★★★ Novice

I've been trying to unlock the achievement comeback kid for the last few days I've done all sorts of races in different cars on different races and I cant unlock it any help will be appreciated 

Message 1 of 12 (4,980 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Achievement comeback kid

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey there!

Had the same issue yesterday; completed the race as expected going from last place to first in the last lap but the trophy didn't show up. So, I did this: returned to the garage and came back out to the same race (oval in the circuit), but I made sure to be in last place for all laps and then went to the front in the last one. It was a little tricky, I stayed around 30-40 mts from the 11th place all the time and then I went all in for the last lap and it worked. Just make sure that the one at 1st place during the race doesn't go out of reach (1 mile), he should stay around half mile for you to be able to win in the last lap. As soon as I won the trophy showed up. I don't know if this might work for everyone but it did to me, so I hope it does!. Cheers!

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (3,484 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this issue - i have pinged them for days, but no luck yet...

I've done the criteria 100 times at this point - Even going as far as being in first, dropping to last and then going to first again - Nothing will unlock this achievement. 

Message 2 of 12 (4,907 Views)

Nfs heat comeback kid xbox

★★★ Newbie

I have done 5 races where i i have been last before the start of the last lap and leading into it then battled to first and won but no achievement has unlocked extremely annoying as on ps i platinumed this game and there seems to be no info online about it. I requested a refund for this game as i am an achievement hunter and my ocd cannot deal with missing this achievement other achievements so far have unlocked just this one hasnt can someone please help me 

Message 3 of 12 (4,937 Views)

Need for speed heat- comeback kid trophy

★★★ Newbie

I must have done this trophy 7 or 8 times now and it still hasn’t popped up, anyone having the same problem or know a fix for this? Don’t know if it’s just me or a bug in the game 

Message 4 of 12 (4,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The thing is people have got this achievement/trophy and there’s videos and guides too it but it’s like the last update this game had has bugged this trophy, hopefully a February update will resolve the issue 

Message 5 of 12 (4,793 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same isssue on the xbox one s

Message 6 of 12 (3,855 Views)

NFS Heat - achievements are not unlocked

★★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone,

I've just realized that some of NFS Heat achievements didn't unlock during my game. Anyone have same problem, do you know how to fix that?

I'm missing: 

• Humble beginnings

• Welcome to Palm City
Message 7 of 12 (3,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the trophies for this game are very, very annoying i was at level 50 and i didnt have the trophy for getting to level 2 . just delet your saved game and start again, it sucks but its what i had to do

good luck amigos hopefully this helps

Message 8 of 12 (3,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey there!

Had the same issue yesterday; completed the race as expected going from last place to first in the last lap but the trophy didn't show up. So, I did this: returned to the garage and came back out to the same race (oval in the circuit), but I made sure to be in last place for all laps and then went to the front in the last one. It was a little tricky, I stayed around 30-40 mts from the 11th place all the time and then I went all in for the last lap and it worked. Just make sure that the one at 1st place during the race doesn't go out of reach (1 mile), he should stay around half mile for you to be able to win in the last lap. As soon as I won the trophy showed up. I don't know if this might work for everyone but it did to me, so I hope it does!. Cheers!

Message 9 of 12 (3,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@JPMongeSI can confirm that it worked for me on this particular track.

I've tried the same trick -staying at the back the whole race before, and with different vehicles, but it didn't work.
The race in the Oval behind the main garage did the trick.
Go figure.

Thanks JPmongeS

Message 10 of 12 (3,416 Views)