Accused of cheating in apex legends

by OGLoko6

Original Post

Accused of cheating in apex legends

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My account has been wrongfully banned for cheating. I have tried reaching out twice to receive help to get this problem fixed and all I get back are emails saying they’ve done investigations and still say that they have found some kind of reason that I’m “cheating”. This is completely wrong!!!! I have not nor have I ever cheated in a video game ever! I don’t even know how to do all of that stuff. Plus why would I risk my account getting banned after spending well over hundreds of dollars and hours into that account. This doesn’t make any sense and I’ve tried reaching out for help and I just get dined and I don’t know what else to do. There’s no number to call to talk to an actual person to get this matter resolved you guys do everything through email so you don’t have to face the music when you screw up and can get away with wrongfully banning someones account. I’ve lost my account that I have put so much time and money into for nothing and they wont fix it. I’ve never had this happen before. Get a better anti-cheat software the one you have is clearly broken. 

Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Re: Accused of cheating in apex legends

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @OGLoko6 

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)