Account was stolen, APEX was banned but TOS team rejected my appeal.

by matrixghostf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account was stolen, APEX was banned but TOS team rejected my appeal.

★★★★★ Novice

Dear EA consultant, this problem may be very complicated, please check my content below carefully in the expert team of the forum, there is no way to solve the problem I am currently encountering. Hello everyone, I am Zhao Zehao. I got back my hacked EA account through EA Advisor on February 17, 2023. When I checked the account ban, I saw that my APEX was banned, but when I appealed to me, my APEX was banned. The TOS team rejected my appeal ten times. I appealed to the EA consultant ten times and the TOS team still rejected me after receiving the case.
I first got back my initial hacked email on 02/17/2023 due to the fact that my Google email address when registering with EA was hacked. Then I got back my hacked EA account through EA advisor. But when I logged into my EA account, I found out that there is a ban on my APEX. I have a lot of people on my EA account that I don't know and I've deleted them. In the EA personal center data, I found that many IPs come from Hebei Province, China. But I have not been to Hebei Province, China. I often play games in Guangdong and Hubei provinces in China. I have described to the best of my ability all the injustices I encountered.
I have complained to the TOS team many times, but the TOS team has always ignored it. Obviously, this violates the principles of fairness and justice of the game and abandons our loyal gamers. I strongly urge the EATOS team to reopen the investigation into my account and return my innocence. Because I didn't know what malicious things the hacker did to my account until I retrieved it, it became what it is now. I don't want to get a mechanical response from TOS with the same content every time. The investigation was terminated without investigating why. As an innocent player whose account was hacked, the EATOS team will not investigate the information about my account being stolen and will not help me. And just now, an EA consultant told me that he would unlock it for me and told me that I would get an email to reset the account password to activate the account. The case number for the EA consultant who helped me is: #136696055. But the TOS team still refused to lift the ban and responded mechanically to my emails. I've spent a lot of time dealing with this and now I'm pissed off. If the TOS team doesn't re-investigate my account, I'll keep complaining, which I'm sure every innocent player does.
The EA advisor told me it would help me prioritize my case when I appealed, but that didn't work for me. The TOS team kept rejecting me on the basis that they had done all their investigations, but they had no idea that the person they were rejecting was a hacker. I have described the above situation to the EA consultant in detail, and the EA consultant also helped me with the upgrade case, but it didn't have any effect.
I now demand that EA immediately lift my APEX ban and give me a fair and reasonable outcome.

Message 1 of 15 (11,003 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account was stolen, APEX was banned but TOS team rejected my appeal.

[ Edited ]

@matrixghostf

Unfortunately the EA staff who work here on AHQ cannot help directly with account-related issues, such as bans, only the TOS team can help you.

Tbh it seems like you have exhausted the appeals process and the ban is permanent. 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do, which you have done, is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (10,995 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@matrixghostf

Unfortunately the EA staff who work here on AHQ cannot help directly with account-related issues, such as bans, only the TOS team can help you.

Tbh it seems like you have exhausted the appeals process and the ban is permanent. 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do, which you have done, is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 15 (10,996 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

朋友们,我在文章中写得很清楚,不是我用尽了申诉次数,而是黑客用尽了我的申诉次数,拿回账号后,没有给我再上诉的机会。

Message 3 of 15 (10,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

你也是中国玩家吗 我也是哎  我也是被封禁了 一直申诉不给我解封 操

Message 4 of 15 (10,878 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

没错兄弟,我也是中国玩家,我是EA账号被黑客盗了,完事了我把账户找回来了,结果黑客已经把我申诉机会用完了,我上诉说什么都没用,一直告诉我尽可能的所有调查了。

Message 5 of 15 (10,858 Views)

★★ Novice

我也是这样,上完课回来就被ban了

Message 6 of 15 (10,136 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if posting on the English AHQ forums please ensure that all posts are in English.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 15 (10,113 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My friend, I wrote very clearly in the article that it is not that I have exhausted the number of appeals, but that the hacker has exhausted my appeals. After getting back the account, I have no chance to appeal again.

Message 8 of 15 (9,779 Views)

Community Manager

If our TOS team has been provides with new information by you @matrixghostf they will take another look. If after viewing this info they decline the appeal then there is nothing we of anyone else can do.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 15 (9,756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This company is a waste of time, my battlefield experience ruined by cheaters, and apex as well, but one day they banned my apex account and said I am cheating, EA is a garbage company, it’s been so many years they still suffer from cheater and hacker, and keep banning wrong ppl, but some cheater reach to pred and they did noting, what a joke…go watch Chinese streamer they cheat every single day and still not get ban

Message 10 of 15 (9,509 Views)