Account unlinking

by fl0wing1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account unlinking

★★★ Newbie

This topic probably has been brought many times, but yeah.
My issue is my older account got banned, now after trying to dispute after many failed attempts I came to terms with my account I dont care about it anymore, however as many of you know I cant unlink now my old EA account from Steam and Prime Gaming also to connect a new one I made. I have already tried EA help and ToS team despite all of that im at loss of words that this system works in a broken way, on top of that I requested to DELETE the old account and yet again I still cant unlink when its supposed to be ERASED from existence.
Why are all my other platforms that are connected to the banned EA account have to suffer ? So now what am I supposed to do ?

Message 1 of 7 (1,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account unlinking

Community Manager

Hello, @fl0wing1 

We're not able to help with banned accounts through Answers HQ. If you haven't had your account investigated by ToS 3 times, another dispute can be submitted. To do that, see the following article.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,337 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @fl0wing1 

We're not able to help with banned accounts through Answers HQ. If you haven't had your account investigated by ToS 3 times, another dispute can be submitted. To do that, see the following article.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo You clearly didnt read everything I have said above, I dont need that article I have done these steps and disputing isnt what I want anyway.
Message 3 of 7 (1,328 Views)

Community Manager

@fl0wing1 

When an account is banned, you can't unlink the connected accounts. There's nothing that can be done in that case.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm not sure this would be the best way to tell someone from EA, but i couldn’t find a better place. I play Apex Legends on my Nintendo Switch, but I recently switched to my Xbox account. I tried linking the accounts, but all of my legends, levels, Apex coins, etc. were gone. Not sure if this is fixable, but I hope you can help!

Message 5 of 7 (1,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I originally down loaded the game, my PlayStation was signed into a different account. How do I unlink that account from my current one in order to play the game now?

Message 6 of 7 (578 Views)

Community Manager

@LuccaBrassi41 

You'll need to talk to an advisor to see if they can unlink your account. To do that, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (416 Views)