★★★ Newbie

when will ea allow accounts to be transferred from console to pc

Message 1 of 10 (3,821 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Account transfering

Community Manager

Hi there, @popcornman5555.

If you mean progress and content from console games being transferred to the PC versions of them, unfortunately, that's not possible currently.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (3,776 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there, @popcornman5555.

If you mean progress and content from console games being transferred to the PC versions of them, unfortunately, that's not possible currently.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 10 (3,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo It has been years since this post. Is it available yet? and if not, why? I have contacted the support for this and they refuse to give an answer and have refused to allow me to speak with upper management
Message 3 of 10 (3,011 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @BeastMODE2057 

Content still isn't able to be transferred between consoles and PC. Unfortunately, we don't have any other details on if/when this will be possible.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 10 (3,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. 

Im trying to transfer my ps4 database of the game to my ps5 but it continues to login like i’m new in the game. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,933 Views)

Community Manager

@4ngra60q36wo 

Can you give me some more details? What game are you playing?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 10 (2,930 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo need for speed Heat
Message 7 of 10 (2,925 Views)

Community Manager

@4ngra60q36wo 

Unfortunately, content cannot be transferred between consoles. You'll need to start over on PS5.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 10 (2,911 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is content transfer still not available? EA is one of the few companies that still doesn't allow this. I recently switched from Xbox to PC and would like to bring my progress with me (LVL 500+, all legends unlocked, 30+ legendary skins) otherwise the $100s I spent mean nothing, and EA lost a customer/streamer. This is a pretty big issue, and it seems EA is ignoring it entirely.

Message 9 of 10 (2,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel the exact same way! I tried linking my Playstation account so I could access all my stuff worth over 100! dollars and all the money and everything I put into it, and it won't even let me link it saying that it's already been linked to the account, when it never has been! I JUST WANT MY STUFF BACK!

Message 10 of 10 (299 Views)