Account problem

by Stadde1n

Original Post

Account problem

★ Novice

If i only online or offline on the origin my friends sometimes see me coming into the game (like on the photo, sry for another language). In the photo u can see my nickname Stadde1n and some chinese sumbol hieroglyphs. In the game sometimes friends also see the reconnect and then the connection with Chinese characters as seen in another photo in the corner  We play in one region and no one using vpn. Also July 18 or in these numbers I have a game or games (I saw only the last of them with an incredible statistic of 20 frags) interestingly, I then did not even include the origin and support says that no one logged into my account then who of it played to me and did not answer and corrected here. if anyone has had a similar problem please let me know.

Message 1 of 6 (323 Views)

Re: Account problem

Community Manager

Hey @Stadde1n

That's definitely strange. If this is happening while you're not even logged in it sounds like someone else may be accessing your account. When you spoke with the EA Help team did you try running through any steps to secure the account? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (259 Views)

★ Novice

I have duble verification on account and in support I was told that no one else has access to my account.

Message 3 of 6 (226 Views)

Community Manager

@Stadde1n 

Is it only showing that you're in Apex Legends when this happens, or have you seen it say other games as well? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (207 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent Only with Apex but its not a bug becouse i have some additional games in Apex problably with cheat, but support told me what no one playing in my acc its impossible
Message 5 of 6 (173 Views)

Community Manager

@Stadde1n 

This actually sounds like an issue we've been investigating for a while. We've been seeing some reports of the online status showing up incorrectly in Origin sometimes, and it always seems to show the account is online in Apex Legends. 

I'm afraid I don't have a time frame on when this might be fixed, but hopefully it's something we can have sorted out soon. Thanks for bearing with us on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (162 Views)