Account logged in from different location

by Ultrathermic

Original Post

Account logged in from different location

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi Apex community!

I've had some trouble about 10-15 minutes prior to writing this post.

I want to adress this the best way as possible as this is delicate subject.

I was playing Apex with 1 friend just now for like 30 minutes. Then I got off, but Origin was stil logged in.

What was weird is that I had 2 new friends in my friendlist which didn't seem familliar, I didn't think much of it though.

Then about a minute later, I get repeated messages saying my account cannot be logged in at more than 1 places simultaneously, which is pretty obvious!

So someone probably got a hold of my account details..?

Then 1 guy proceeds and calls me a cheater, a rat, * and whatnot. The other guy told me he was in platinum (I think?) and needed help.

I'll upload 2 of the converstations, sadly they do not contain the beginning of what they said because the chat history is gone when u log off (I think atleast?).

I'm just hoping not to get banned, not that I'd lose anything really because I play maybe 2/3 times a week, am low-level and have not purchased battle-passes whatsoever.

I've read situations similiar to this and alot of the community find it hard to believe, "Just another cheater trying to work his way out." 

I just think its weird how a hacker got a hold of my information, when I have not ever exploited any of it.

I have been hacked in Fortnite the same way as well a while ago, and I returned to find a new skin on my account (which the hacker bought with my own in-game money ofcourse).

Let me know if anything has a solution, or any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (153 Views)

Re: Account logged in from different location

Community Manager

@Ultrathermic 

I removed the screen shots from your post.

Please see the following link for info on how to proceed, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)