Account link.

by ardistel_hero

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account link.

★★★ Newbie

I linked my steam account with the origin account (apex), but I linked my playstation account, in case it was the wrong one, I would like to unlink this account. How would you do that? because there is no way on the website.

Message 1 of 6 (891 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account link.

Community Manager

Hey @ardistel_hero

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. They'll see if it's possible to unlink the accounts. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (824 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ardistel_hero

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. They'll see if it's possible to unlink the accounts. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you link your ps4 account to pc on steam or origins tho

Message 3 of 6 (524 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ceiutz

Are you asking if there's a way to keep your progress between PS4 and PC? I'm afraid that Apex Legends doesn't have cross-platform progression, so if you start playing on PC it would be on a fresh account. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok tysm i hope they will do this in the future! 

Message 5 of 6 (413 Views)

Community Manager

@ceiutz 

It is something the team has said they want to do in the future, but I'm afraid we don't have any news on that at the moment. If it does happen sometime later keep an eye out for an announcement to let everyone know. 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (333 Views)