Account invalid despite correct email address

by Vegiem8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account invalid despite correct email address

★★★★★ Newbie

Okay so I seem to be encountering the same issue as other users in regards to the EA accounts being deemed "invalid".

Despite my EA account and Xbox (Microsoft) account sharing the same email address - EA does not recognise my xbox profile whenever I try to log in via the EA servers, citing: "This account is invalid".

I have sort help from the EA support / help team but they responded as if my xbox account was using an alternative email address, and therefore could not fix the issue without an alternative email account. I only have the one email account attached to my xbox profile, therefore retrieving an alternative (perceived correct) email account, would be impossible. 

This email address is the same one I used to create this EA account yet my xbox profile is not attached despite both accounts sharing the same email address.

Has anyone found a way around this issue because it's getting really frustrating when I'm being asked for an alternative email account when I only use the one. 

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account invalid despite correct email address

Community Manager

Hi there, @Vegiem8.

There's a very good chance your gamertag is linked to a different EA account. An advisor can confirm this with you and go through the account recovery process if needed. To do that, open a case here. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account invalid despite correct email address

Community Manager

Hi there, @Vegiem8.

There's a very good chance your gamertag is linked to a different EA account. An advisor can confirm this with you and go through the account recovery process if needed. To do that, open a case here. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)