Account hacked, or what??

by dylan08p

Original Post

Account hacked, or what??

★ Novice

so i just got hacked by someone(not sure). I tried to request a reset of my pass and i all i got was that: 

like if i had no LOGIN. Before my login was shrei2, just look: 

I was playing bf1 and suddenly i got the message that i was disconnected from origin's server or something like that. I have to mention that before that i changed my avatar and my nickname to Wh1teCh4pe1 So i disconnected and tried to log in again: the password was incorrect. Now i tried to reset my password again and somehow i registered a new account with login shrei2 -_- (lol) . I tried to contact EA support but nothing changed

Message 1 of 6 (568 Views)

Re: Account hacked, or what??

EA DICE Team

@dylan08p

I would recommend to reach out to an EA Advisor once more:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

They are best equipped to review the status of your account, and help you secure it again if you are in fact, hacked.

Message 2 of 6 (554 Views)

★ Novice

what if i can't freely speak english and my native isn't english either?

Message 3 of 6 (552 Views)

EA DICE Team

@dylan08p

You can change change the region of the website to match your own language in the upper-right corner. 

If your region or language isn't available then English would be the next best option. If you are unable to speak English (you are doing great on the forum, I don't think you will have to worry) then perhaps someone else can be with you during your contact.

Message 4 of 6 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same problem, someone log  in with my email adress but i never created an EA account before. I received 4 mails from EA @ e. ea. com:

The first: Reset your password 

The second: Your password had been updated

The third: security code is...

The fourth: ea login verification is ON

If you don't find me a way to delete my fu**** EA account that i don't use because i'm not a gamer, I'll sincerely do all can to attack you. It's my right to delete an account, and even more an account that i've not created. 

Thank you. 

Message 5 of 6 (389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And I just wanted to add that i tried 1000 times to contact you by e-mail, but chat, on the phone. NOTHING WORKS. 

Message 6 of 6 (388 Views)