Re: Account hacked and now banned in APEX

by premiumtool26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account hacked and now banned in APEX

★★★★★ Novice

Dear EA,

It seems someone had gained access to my origin account and had used it to cheat in Apex Legends. I am not sure if it was the only game in which that person had used cheats. I did not have access to my PC for 5 days and yesterday i found out that my account is banned for cheating.Could you please have a look ?

Is there a way to get unbanned as i feel like i´ve been a victim of a crime which resulted in a unfair ban towards myself.

Kind regards

Message 1 of 12 (39,091 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@jenkk1z 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (39,067 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jenkk1z 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 2 of 12 (39,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi,

If you think your account is hacked please go to the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

If your account is still compromised or you cannot enter to your account:

1. Head to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  2. Select Apex Legends as the product.
  3. Select your platform.
  4. Select “Manage my account” as the topic.
  5. Select “Hacked account” as the issue.
  6. Select one of the options to talk with EA.
Message 3 of 12 (39,034 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good luck same thing happened to me  wont un-ban it no idea why either they wont tell me

Message 4 of 12 (39,000 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Next time make sure your account was hacked before you got banned.

Difficult to appeal a ban before it got hacked.

Message 5 of 12 (38,983 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I thought it was only me but after hack I was baned and waiting for EA Response.

They did respond - told me I was banned for trading FIFA coins (I don't even installed FIFA and I was not playing this one for decade).

So Im wating 10 days for someone to declare if there will be unbaned or not.

Good Luck guys.

I'm sorry that protection via e-mail login from new devices is not set as default in EA - there will be less hacks.

Message 6 of 12 (38,459 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. EA says they "thoroughly reviewed" my case twice and determined they took the correct course of action and will not lift my ban. What a joke. It's obvious they don't really review anything. 

Message 7 of 12 (37,588 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA this is a complete joke. So beyond pissed right now. I even reported to you guys that someone hacked my account and as soon as I saw that they did I changed my password and reported 1 of the know culprits to you then you ban my account? Seriously? I spent all this money on your game and supported it from day one and NEVER cheat in games I * hate cheaters. Now I sent an email to your ToS staff and have to wait 3 days for a response? Really?!

Message 8 of 12 (37,348 Views)

★★★ Novice

Figured I'd write on here because the same exact thing happened to me. They never changed the password or anything just cracked my password and I had no idea till a month later I log on and i'm banned. I wrote multiple tickets and after a month and a half they had enough proof to unban me. So they do UNBAN IF YOU'RE LEGIT. Just figured I'd put that out there because you guys are * on them. It did take a while but they saw someone from turkey log in and obviously that wasn't me. So thank you EA. I really appreciate it and now I can start playing with my friends again!

Message 9 of 12 (33,477 Views)

★★ Novice

Quick question thou I was supported and they checked saying people from Malaysia and some other country logged into my account but when I appealed they just said they believe they took the correct actions and kept me banned. How many tickets did you have to do before they unbanned you 

Message 10 of 12 (33,366 Views)