Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Account hacked and 1.2 million coins stolen

by notfloot

Original Post

Account hacked and 1.2 million coins stolen

★★ Apprentice

Just been hacked and had my coins and everything tradeable in my club wiped or transfered. According to live chat none of the players that were sold had ever existed and I'd never had those coins in the first place. Where did they go then? Finished with the game completely.

Message 1 of 5 (124 Views)

Re: Account hacked and 1.2 million coins stolen

Community Manager

@notfloot 

We are unable to assist directly with this here on AHQ, any remedy to your issue will be carried out by a Advisor.

Please see the following link for info on how to secure your account: 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (116 Views)

Re: Account hacked and 1.2 million coins stolen

★★★ Newbie
I'm desperate. contacted Ea help and they can't see the disappearance of my 3,920,000 coins and players who are gone. There must always be something to be found. They checked my account completely and didn't notice anything suspicious. As if I never had the players and coins. But I do have pictures of it.
Message 3 of 5 (101 Views)

Stolen Content Help

★★ Apprentice

23 days ago, my account was hacked and I had 700k and a FUT Birthday Inaki Williams stolen, around 1.1 million coins worth at the time, and everything else in my club. I was told on the day that it would take 72 hours to get the content back. I'm now sitting here 552 hours later with no coins, players or anything in my club. Unable to play the game. I was told that it would need investigated AS THE AMOUNT WAS TOO GREAT TO GRANT ON THE ADVISORS SIDE. I've been told since then, that this wasn't said and that I lied about it by other advisors. Apparently they can't grant coins. I digress. I need my coins back ASAP. 23 days for an investigation that was pretty much finished before it was escalated is beyond stupid.

Message 4 of 5 (63 Views)

Re: Stolen Content Help

Community Manager
Hi @notfloot,

I've merged your post here. Please don't create multiple threads on the same topic, especially after being told that we can't assist with this over the forums.
Aljo.png
Message 5 of 5 (52 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help