Re: Account got hacked and the hacker used cheats and now im banned.

by EzyHawk

Original Post

★ Apprentice

My point is they didn't look at all the proof. I reset my password, reported them and set up the authenticator once I knew my account was compromised. I took the appropriate steps. The evidence supports me being honest not the other way around. If i was having someone boost I would have let them boost...

Message 11 of 13 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@KDreezy_YTIf you have done all right and the proof is on your side then again, contact the Support and wait for a respons on the ticket.

I'm just pointing out why the system banned you when your account violated the ToS, You or the hacker, it don't matter, the Account still violated ToS and this is now an issue the Support team must investigate.

I don't put any blame on you for getting hacked nor do i put any blame on the system EA has or EA it self. But you need to understand that a violation has been made and that a action was made towards it.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 13 (495 Views)

★★ Novice

I just had the same issue, I am going to wait and see where it gets me.. but I got an email back on the same day I appealed after attempting to play the game seeing my client was banned; 

"
Hello,

We noticed that your EA account broke EA’s gameplay rules.

Because your account was cheating, we’ve permanently blocked your access to Apex Legends’ online features.

• Read up on how to play by the rules at https://help.ea.com/help/apex-legends/apex-legends/play-by-the-rules-in-apex-legends
• Review our full user agreement. This is what you agree to when you play EA games or use EA Services:
http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service

What this means

When we talk about cheating, we mean things like using external tools, performing in-game exploits, or abusing glitches or bugs.
"

This email seems to be the "notice of ban" which I received after writing 3 contact emails and contacting the twitter. who said they can't help.

I have a new stronger password and will be adding 2-factor. But idk what to do... the account has a lot of money spent on it and I am worried I lost it because of a chrome password leak.

I really wish you would implement a system that IP checks clients and sends reports of un usual account activity. like every other program that exists atm. to recognise un authorised access and also warn users of their accounts being breached.

I also since returning to apex have only used my link steam account to launch the game... and the account that was break was my origin, I hope this gets resolved.

On my image attached I have the "Clubs log" of my matches. you can see on it i have a spot of matches with Chinese tags too it... i am Australia base. so you can see my account was access for a couple hours on the 08/02/21

Message 13 of 13 (262 Views)