Account doesn't meet minimum requirements error on PS4

by Trollebolle80

Original Post

Account doesn't meet minimum requirements error on PS4

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi! I haven't found any solution to the need for speed "account doesn't meet the minimum requirement" issue on PS4. Looks like the other threads is giving help on xbox issue and no solutions or answers from EA for ps4... please help...soon..thx Standard smile
Message 1 of 6 (1,168 Views)

Re: Account doesn't meet minimum requirements error on PS4

Champion (Retired)

@Trollebolle80

How old are you, do you have a child account (up to 16 in some countries)? If you're sure you do not have a child account, maybe you can contact an EA Game Advisor and have them check if there's any weird restriction on your account that they can help you remove Standard smile

Go here to contact EA support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

• In the upper right corner, choose your region. If it's not there, choose US or UK.
  • Choose a game. For help with an account issue, choose Origin
  • Choose your platform
  • Choose topic and issue to give EA details.
  • Click Select contact option, and hopefully you get in touch with someone fast!

Here are some tips on how to do it if it's complicated!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/m-p/5650100

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 6 (1,157 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The game starts normal when using my main familyadmin account, but for the child sub account it does not work and the error message appears even though I have removed every restriction on the child sub account

Message 3 of 6 (1,145 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Trollebolle80

Yes, but for EA accounts you cannot remove all restrictions on child accounts. Please check here for more info on it, does that clear anything up?

Message 4 of 6 (1,140 Views)

Need For Speed "Account does not meet minimum requirements"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I already know why is it happening, but I do not understand why Need For Speed PS4 game version marked as PEGI-12 and my 14 years old son cant play it?

So I have European PS4 (CUH-7216B), my main PSN Account is Ukrainian, I have active PS+ subscription, I've set up my PSN account as primary on PS4, created sub-account for my 14 years old son, created PSN account for him (for online features), installed Need For Speed with PEGI-12 rating and my son can't play it, because EA do not allow kids to play online. But this game can be played online only, so why it's rated as PEGI-12?

I can understand the situation if there is offline and online possibilities for the game, but it's online only.

So please, explain me, why is it happening? Why online only game rated as PEGI-12 if kids cant play them at all? Just to see main screen and error message? Why it's not rated as PEGI-18 instead, so it will be logically? 

Please, gave me a clue.

Message 5 of 6 (1,016 Views)

Re: Need For Speed "Account does not meet minimum requirements"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same for FIFA 16 with PEGI-3 age rating - my 14 years old son can't play online due to EA online policy "kids are not allowed to play online".

Message 6 of 6 (991 Views)