Account disabled

by iPhoenixV1

Original Post

Re: Account disabled

★★★ Newbie

im having this problem too but i have eaplay through gamepass so idk how i would reset the password for something like that

Message 11 of 26 (938 Views)

Hello @bambam14589  for any account problem you need to contact EA directly.... Follow @EA_Aljo last post.

Make sure you have not change anything about your account that is linked to eaplay ...

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 12 of 26 (924 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I did the same thing, got new password and it's still saying the same. Why?.
Message 13 of 26 (785 Views)

Community Manager

@Red_Gonja1 

If resetting your password isn't working, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 26 (763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

facts, I'm having the same problem, i played this game when it came out, my account got banned for no reason, now I redownloaded and was able to play until my account got banned yet again. I've reached out to EA twice now and have not even got an email back, * EA and their customer service, their games have been on a decline forever and I'm honestly done giving them my money, terrible customer support. I should expect nothing from this company my money was wasted and so was my time. 

Message 15 of 26 (665 Views)

@johnschallon  do you know the reason why your account was banned twice ?

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 16 of 26 (660 Views)

Community Manager

@johnschallon 

I checked the account you're posting with. I see the case that was submitted, but I don't see any action taken on this account. It's possible you submitted the case through the wrong account. If you don't know the email for your account, try opening another case with live support so they can assist with this. That can be done here.

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 26 (629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea my account is disabled. I need it back , it was disabled because of a bad club name and I take responsibility for that, I didn't know that would be such a problem. But I need you's to understand, the isn't just an account. It's my way of happiness, enjoyment and playing with my friends. And to have all my time spent playing I can't lose my account. I really appreciate it if I could get my account back. I'm begging for a chance to rename the club and resolve the ban

Message 18 of 26 (566 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @_Bail3yM04_ 

For help with banned accounts, please see the following article. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 26 (547 Views)

★ Novice

I'm in the same boat mate, over one thousand pounds spent on this game and I've always played legitimately all to have my account randomly disabled for no reason 

Message 20 of 26 (508 Views)