Account disabled

by iPhoenixV1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account disabled

★★ Newbie

I reset my password and it in my new email address. Why is it still reading my credentials expired

Message 1 of 26 (16,512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account disabled

Community Manager

Hi there, @iPhoenixV1.

Are you sure you're resetting the password for the right account? If it's the one you're posting here with, that appears to be the wrong one as it has never played any of our games.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 26 (16,472 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @iPhoenixV1.

Are you sure you're resetting the password for the right account? If it's the one you're posting here with, that appears to be the wrong one as it has never played any of our games.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 26 (16,473 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same issue wtf!!!!!

Message 3 of 26 (16,214 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @215Philadelphia.

Did you try resetting your password?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 26 (15,905 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I did and it still doesn’t work...yes it’s the right username...I can’t play a game I paid my money for is crazy!!! 

Message 5 of 26 (15,895 Views)

Community Manager

@215Philadelphia 

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 26 (15,891 Views)

★ Novice

I need someone to actually speak to, a phone number would be nice, least this company can do... my money is already gone. And this is unacceptable on all levels. 

Message 7 of 26 (15,885 Views)

Community Manager

@215Philadelphia 

If you're in the US, there is no phone number you can call, but you can open a case and request a call back to speak with an advisor. This isn't an issue they can help with though as it's completely up to Terms of Service.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 26 (15,874 Views)

★ Novice

I did that, the time ran out and I didn’t get a call ... all this back and forth u could easily call me and help fix the issue bruh 

Message 9 of 26 (15,860 Views)

Community Manager

@@215Philadelphi 

Apologies for the misinformation. Your account doesn't have any action taken on it by Terms of Service. You just need to contact an advisor to have them find out what's going on. I see it's been a couple of days so I'd advise you to open another case and request a callback. That or contact an advisor through Twitter (@EAHehlp) or through Facebook (facebook.com/eahelphub).

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 26 (15,787 Views)