Re: Account disabled for stored value

by saikko665

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account disabled for stored value

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We received this letter on July 8 and we have received notification from your bank or payment provider of a refund or reversal of the payment on your EA account. As a result, we have cancelled any active subscriptions, removed any rights or games associated with payment, and closed your account immediately.

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you about your EA account.

We have been notified by your bank or payment provider of a refund or reversal of a payment to your EA Account. As a result, we have cancelled any active subscriptions, removed any rights or games associated with payment, and closed your account immediately.

What's next?
Please note that if you have any payment methods attached to your account, you will no longer be charged for any services or products, and we have removed your payment information from your account.
If you would like to review our terms of sale, you can find it here:
http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/termsofsale/US/en/PC/
If you would like to review our User Agreement, it can be found here:
http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/
Sincerely,
EA Terms of Service Team
If you feel you have received this 'account closure' notice in error, please contact us at
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

So I sent a letter to EA, the envelope writes, Log in to the game on 7/8, and the account is disabled due to refund or cancellation. It may be that the wrong amount was canceled when topping up on 7/6 or 7/4, resulting in a refund or cancellation and the account was disabled. (The attached file has the invoice and order receipt I received after the purchase) It is not intentional to refuse to pay, sorry here, the points are also purchased on this website <removed> , the sources are all safe and there are consumption records, and I did not use the bank to spend, I hope the TOS team can cancel my ban and restore the access to my account.

Then got a letter from EA on 7/15, the letter reads,

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the action that was taken on your account due to a chargeback or multiple chargebacks against EA.

AFTER THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATING YOUR ACCOUNT AND CONCERN, WE FOUND THAT YOUR ACCOUNT WAS ACTIONED CORRECTLY, PER THE VIOLATION OF OUR USER AGREEMENT OR TERMS OF SALE THE SANCTION WILL REMAIN IN PLACE.

I don't think it's fair to receive this letter, I have topped up nearly $334.18 on 7/4 and 7/6, but it was disabled for an unknown refund reason, if I refunded on 7/4 then why am I still To recharge on 7/6, if I refunded on 7/6 then why didn't I refund on 7/4, to put my account in danger, a disabled account, I even I haven't received the refund letter, and I don 't know why the refund happened, and I have received the invoice for the successful purchase after reloading on 7/6 and 7/4, but I still can't restore my account.

It's really unfair to spend money on my favorite game to be permanently banned because of carelessness. I don't want a refund. I just want to continue playing my account on APEX. I hope TOS sees my message. I like APEX and am willing Players who spend money to buy goods, I hope my ban can be lifted, I think it is an accident, I will continue to send a letter to my account to unblock it, I think it is an accident

thanks for reading

[CM - Edited to remove website link]

Message 1 of 7 (3,767 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @majestyye,

I'm afraid we are unable to review or change any account actions on the forums. For this you will need to speak with the Terms of Service team again, as they're the only team able to review this further.

I have edited out the website link as well, please keep in mind that we are generally unable to assist with purchases from unauthorized retailers. You can find a bit more information about that on this page

Aside from that you will need to reach back out to the ToS team if you'd like to have this looked into again. If they've declined to remove a ban, that is not something we'll be able to change via the forums either, sorry.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,747 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @majestyye,

I'm afraid we are unable to review or change any account actions on the forums. For this you will need to speak with the Terms of Service team again, as they're the only team able to review this further.

I have edited out the website link as well, please keep in mind that we are generally unable to assist with purchases from unauthorized retailers. You can find a bit more information about that on this page

Aside from that you will need to reach back out to the ToS team if you'd like to have this looked into again. If they've declined to remove a ban, that is not something we'll be able to change via the forums either, sorry.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 7 (3,748 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@majestyye did they lifted the ban already? i have the same problem as yours and its frustrating
Message 3 of 7 (3,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@saikko665 Me too
Message 4 of 7 (1,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 5 of 7 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Add guest account, sign into guest, load game up, then switch to original account. Fifa 23 works on trial after repeatedly doing this to me after a consumer proposal where my credit card had to be cancelled.

EA SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING SO INCREDIBLY GREEDY!!!

Message 6 of 7 (956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just happend to me did you ever get unbanned? ive spent over 1k on my account and they said even if the chargebacks are reversed it wont matter

Message 7 of 7 (299 Views)