Account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language

by Pr3At0rian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language

★★★ Novice

This is pure insanity.  The first day I played the game, no issues, then, I made the cardinal sin of closing it.  Now, it's impossible to play... I get this god forsaken pop up every time I load the game pretty much, try to log in and can't even get past the loading screen.

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region USA
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Title screen
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20/02/19 18:00
Summarize your bug Error message saying EA account does not have access to the installed language for this game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? start the game
What happens when the bug occurs?  The loading screen opens and the error immediately pops up.  There is no other option than to exit.
What should be happening instead? Connect to servers

Things i have tried: Reinstall game, PC restart, change language settings, repair game, run CCleaner, turn off anti-virus, run Origin as admin, clear Origin cache, Power cycle PC all the way down and then back up, just keep opening the game over and over again until it works (it doesn't after 37 attempts). Ending all Origin processes, then rebooting, then starting the game (still doesn't work).

Message 2 of 29 (25,664 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language

★★★ Novice

Ok folks, I finally had enough and was on chat tech support to get a refund.  The chat person I talked to was Ashish (see attached chat log).  What the issue seems to be is that if you pre-ordered the game and are launching the full version or the premier legion of dawn edition, there's a back end conflict between the two.  Ashish fixed the conflict on the Origin side where I guess they were fighting with each other. 

Either way, the total chat time was about 15min and he was able to fix it.  

I've successfully launched the game 3 times in a row without issue.  I hope you all are able to get this fixed too.  It's a little confusing to me for a layman's explanation but it seems like if you pre-ordered, then upgraded or something, they conflict with each other on Origin's side.  Feel free to save the chat file and share it with the tech you chat with.  

View in thread

Message 17 of 29 (29,782 Views)

All Replies

Anthem - account doesn't have access to the installed language?

★★ Novice

Hey everyone,

When I go to launch Anthem, it say my account doesn't have access to the installed language?

Anyone know how to fix this? I've cleared the cache, and reinstalled ORIGIN.

Message 1 of 29 (25,573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have cleared my Origin Cache, used Ccleaner as directed, uninstalled the game, uninstalled the game and Origin, checked my timezone is synced, flushed my DNS, deleted the registry, used Revo to uninstall Origin and Anthem, I used a VPN only for the intent to download the game to see if that was the problem was my location. Still no fixes.

Message 3 of 29 (25,635 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having the same issues. 

I have done a cache dump and malwarebytes sweep

reinstall

and still getting the same pop when the game opens. 

I have tried reaching out to EA and have not received a call back from there support. 

Message 4 of 29 (25,617 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is total random. I have this problem since Origin access day 1 and none of the suggested fixes are working.
You just have to spam starting the game and sometimes in 20-30 attempts is will contact the servers. Well untill the sound bugs out or there is a dialog bug or an empty mission map and you have to try to login again.....
Message 5 of 29 (25,610 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Pr3At0rian

Thanks for all the information you have provided.

Have you tried changing the Language Option in Origin, launching the Game, then changing the language back?

You can also try removing the "ProfileOptions" file in your Documents, and re-launching the game.

Go to Documents ---> BioWare ---> Anthem ---> Settings, and you'll see the "ProfileOptions" File.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, your fix doesn't work.

Message 7 of 29 (25,595 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried all suggestions and nothing worked so far. Any ideas on why this keeps occurring ? Maybe because of the R&D Mode? 

Message 8 of 29 (25,574 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue but it doesn't happen every time, I just ran the game and it gave me the language error, I closed it out restarted it and it suddenly let me in.  I donn't know if this'll help or not.

Message 9 of 29 (25,555 Views)

★★ Novice
did not fix any think
Message 10 of 29 (25,537 Views)