Re: Account connecting issue

by thingtofind

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account connecting issue

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I can't log in to my old account on a new device. At the first run game started from the beginning, creating new playerID. In the "Settings: menu there is no "Connect" buttom. Any reinstalations, cleaning data & cache (app's, Game Launcher's or Google's Store and Google Games) couldn't help.
Contact with EA support also wasn't too helpful.
Any idea what can I do more?
cheers
Kazim

Message 1 of 4 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @KazimBar and @thingtofind , 

I'm sorry, there's no way around it. If you're unable to get in on your own, you'll need our support teams assistance. They can help you out if you can have this information on hand from the lost account: 

^ They will need those details to pull up the account and help you get sorted on the new device. Without that information, their hands will be tied. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (553 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

same issue but on apple 

Message 2 of 4 (562 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @KazimBar and @thingtofind , 

I'm sorry, there's no way around it. If you're unable to get in on your own, you'll need our support teams assistance. They can help you out if you can have this information on hand from the lost account: 

^ They will need those details to pull up the account and help you get sorted on the new device. Without that information, their hands will be tied. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 4 (554 Views)

★ Novice

Did you ever get your issue resolved?

Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)