Re: Some kind of assistance

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Account banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

Good day, please look into my apex account as it is banned for no reason? 

i have logged in now for the first time since 2019, and it now it says my account is banned and can’t play the game?

your feedback in the manner will be quite frankly highly recommended

Message 1 of 7 (298 Views)

Re: Account banned for no reason

Community Manager

Hey @DeRR_ZA,

For account bans, please reach out to our Terms of Service team using these steps.

We are unable to review account actions like this on the forums, but our ToS team will reach out via email once they've completed their investigation. Thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 7 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Good evening i went to my bad history as the steps suggests but it shows no active bans but in the game it says account banned from the game please give my an email of someone that can assist me because this is getting really frustrating 
Message 3 of 7 (267 Views)

Community Manager
@DeRR_ZA
Please follow the steps in that previous link if you'd like to have that ban reviewed. They should be right under the ban history section you've checked so far.

The ban history section shows specific types of bans and suspensions so not all in-game actions will show up there, apologies for any confusion.

The steps following that section will let you create a new case to have this reviewed.
Mako.png
Message 4 of 7 (209 Views)

Some kind of assistance

★★★ Newbie

I dont know why it is so hard to assist people that got banned in apex for no reason, dont come and tel me to log a ticket but no one assist you, get better people to work for you or dont * work at all but clearly thats whats happening at EA, i would like my account ban to be remove like in yesterday or i will start saying * that im not allowed to and wont care

Message 5 of 7 (222 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @DeRR_ZA

It sounds like you're up to speed on what we can and can't do from the forums. Terms of Service team can take a look at this for you if you believe a ban was added by mistake/no rules were broken. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team. They'll reach out to you asap from the email noreply@ea.com once they've reviewed your case. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 7 (166 Views)

Community Manager

Just spotted you're existing thread on this. I'll merge this newly created one into it. Please stick to the one thread for discussing the same topic, multiple threads would be considered spam which breaks the forum rules

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (162 Views)