Re: Account banned for killing AFK bots on Hong Kong server late night

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account banned for killing AFK bots on Hong Kong server late night

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello.

I got banned late night(5:00 EU time) after playing game on SA server, killing AFK bots(got 200+ kills in control).
You stated that i was cheating, but i wasn't. I don't have any tools or program to cheat. I just played in lobby(Hong Kong) full of bots that were afk spawning at the start of the map in Control game mode.
Okay, maybe this counts as game abuse, BUT it's not my fault that people are leveling multiple bot accounts to trade them for real money. I'm not doing that, it was just unlucky for me to join one of those lobbies. I've learned this from 1 not so famous streamer on twitch(that had ~15 viewers at the moment i watched stream late night on EU time). He states that it's impossible to play normally on Japan servers late night, because it's full of AFK bots.
Another example in another game. A player(mirage) just shoots AFK'ing bots. Does he cheats? Would you ban him too? You have 30 mins in game, of course any player will get 200+ frags in this time limit, when afk players(bots) spawn every 5-10 seconds.
There is no cheating or even game abuse. You should blame and ban people accounts who are botting and selling accounts for real money, not me - real player, who has donated on battle pass, leveled his account to almost 200(and still no RELIC - when a lot of my friends that don't have even 500 LVL have RELIC without donate, but there is no problem for me - i'll continue grind)

There are a lot of lobby with bots, reddit proves that: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/126vhhe/its_literally_a_game_of_who_has_less_bots_in/

Pesonally, I don't use any botting software and i have only my 1 account linked to steam. I never used any cheats or so on.
Please investigate my situation further and unban me.
I don't want to lose 1400 HOURS of sweat and blood in this game. I don't want to lose my statistics and all my SKINS due to this stupid situation that i decided to play on Asia servers that are full of bots. I just wanted to level up faster and to be honestly it isn't faster than playing battle royale, because battle royale takes 20 min and gives 9000+ XP(on double exp event) even without kills. In party with skilled players BR is better for XP gain. It is more time efficient, because i killed AFK "players" 30 minutes with no pause and still got less XP that i would have gotten if played BR.

I'm really depressed about this situation and couldn't even sleep normally, because i like the game. Waiting for your reply.Mirage farming kills on AFK bots

Edit: Removed images showing player names. Do not post player details on a public forum. This is considered naming and shaming and is against the Answers HQ rules. -CM

Message 1 of 6 (2,763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @overfI0w 

We're not able to help with banned accounts through Answers HQ. More information on bans, as well as instructions for disputing them, can be found here. Thank you.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,726 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @overfI0w 

We're not able to help with banned accounts through Answers HQ. More information on bans, as well as instructions for disputing them, can be found here. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,727 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@overfI0w 我也是昨天被封 你的解开了吗
Message 3 of 6 (2,078 Views)

@hongkongdollC

The language you're posting in isn't supported on Answers HQ.

Maybe one of these would suit you better:

If you do not speak one of those languages, then please check out the help.ea.com site which is available in a variety of languages and provides help across all EA titles. Have a look through the drop down Menu in the bottom right of the web page for a list of supported languages.

Or alternatively you could repost in English. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 6 (2,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

А де форум українською?

Message 5 of 6 (1,966 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback regarding our forum's language options. Currently, our forum is only available in the languages mentioned above. We kindly request that you share your posts and threads in the appropriate language of the board you are posting on. I have locked this topic for now, but you are welcome to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 6 of 6 (1,883 Views)