Account banned because of refund

by CaptainKoreaHere

Original Post

Account banned because of refund

★★★ Novice

Yeah, so I previously opened a topic in this forum about not receiving my subcription eventho I got charged, so I haven't received any update on that for 1,5 or month which is ridicilous. So I went ahead and refunded the money because this is what any normal person would do if a game doesn't care about their issue and support doesn't even reply to any of my emails. I received the same reply 5 times when I asked when can they resolve it. 5 times the same answer... and now they went ahead and banned my account because it violates the terms and conditions which is yeah would be understandable if the support would actually provide me any support.

"Hello captainmaszek,

My name is Aditya K. Thanks for contacting the Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service team concerning a subscription related issue.

I realize it must be disappointing facing such situations in the game, so I will certainly try my best to provide you complete information in the given situation.

I can check that a ticket is already escalated to our payments team to resolve your subscription issue. You will get the proper 30 days of subscription time once this issue is resolved.

For any further queries with Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, you can always contact us or check our website : https://www.swtor.com/

Should you require further assistance with this or any other issue, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Once again thankyou for contacting the Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service team.

Regards,

Aditya K."

Message 1 of 2 (409 Views)

Re: Account banned because of refund

★★★ Apprentice
@CaptainKoreaHere Okay is this an email? If so I would have called in like i was a subscriber, because you were and you should have been. I highly recommend calling in and speaking with someone directly.
Message 2 of 2 (336 Views)