Re: Account banned and ea help not replying

by 1234smile4321

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@Fuanitou I was banned for no reason and wasnt even sent an email.. I have 2 tickets open and no emails its going on 2 weeks time now... What do we do to fix this mess...?
Message 11 of 15 (506 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. I have been waiting since November and it sickens me that the ticket I raised for the banning, was closed without my knowledge of being ever resolved. 

Message 12 of 15 (426 Views)

★ Apprentice

I do have a ticket opened aswell, it was updated a few days ago, when i was out of town, which means they might have responded, but i can't see anything, can't even check my own message that i typed to open the ticket, am i doing smth wrong ?

Message 13 of 15 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ElodyzIm having the same issue. I got banned in January and I still cant see the tickets I do, even the EA's answer, I dont know what to do anymore.

Message 14 of 15 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Haha, okay, so, either everyone is crying wolf or we've all been screwed by a bad system.

People here are sitting on tickets for MONTHS. We're all innocent and trying to get help. Most of us have put money into the game and didn't do anything wrong, I'd bet money on that. So, what do we get?

I feel pretty robbed.

Message 15 of 15 (375 Views)