Re: Account Recently Banned, No Response

by Bimbkin420

Original Post

Account Recently Banned, No Response

★★★ Newbie

About a week and a half ago my account was banned, previously being hacked by people from other countries. I sent a ban appeal to EA 8 days ago now, with no response (did get a confirmation email from them 2 days after the original appeal). I was just wondering if I should wait it out for a response or send another appeal (when filling out the form, they say that they'll reply within 72 hours). If their confirmation e-mail counts as a "reply" then that's kind of annoying but whatever, I just don't want to swarm their support with the same appeal more than once.

Thanks in advance Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (256 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @KentonwiII 

Thank you for your patience waiting for a response. The team aims to get a response within a few days but it could take longer depending on unexpected volume of contacts or situations like a ban wave that recently goes out. Make sure you double-check your spam or promotional folders in case a response gets filtered there by the email provider.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (218 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yup asnd then there going to say that we checked your case and are still going to ban your account because they don't care all tehy care is they stopped a cheater

Message 3 of 4 (190 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

People buying hacked accounts to cheat is a very common thing.  People have been doing this for a long time now. It’s never happened to me but I know there are thousands of max lvl accounts sold online for very cheap.

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)