Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Account Linking

by CrazyJT1904

Original Post

Account Linking

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, when i logged in first time to fifa i linked second account ea and i wanted to change this so i wrote to ea help to merge my two accounts, they said this is impossible 🤔 so i wanted delete second account and i asked question if i can link PlayStation account to another EA account if i delete one account and they said yes so i deleted and now i can't link another ea account And can't play FIFA 21. i wanna know, if i will write to support, they can unlink PlayStation from my deleted account and link to this? 

Message 1 of 5 (147 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the  same   problem my son have linked his account to mine ,now he wants to separate  his account they told him not possible!

the problem he bought FIFA 21 and cant play so he asked for refound and refused

Message 2 of 5 (77 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME PROBLEM 2 OF MY SONS HAVE AN XBOX EACH AND PURCHASED FIFA 21 EACH TO PLAY AGAINST EACH OTHER. BOTH INADVERTEDLY LOGGED INTO THE SAME EA ACCOUNT, AT FIRST WAS BOTH ABLE TO LOG IN TOGETHER, BUT NOW ONLY 1 CAN PLAY THE OTHER IS LOGGED OUT. EA DONT SEEM TO BE BOTHERED AND SAY YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT LET THEM TAKE IT IN TURNS TO PLAY THE GAME? UNBELIEVABLE.

Message 3 of 5 (56 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@CrazyJT1904 I am in the same boat mate. Total joke, My Sons also can’t play at same time. EA are not living in the real world if they think telling kids to play at separate times is an acceptable fix. I also mention in one of my previous posts for a refund as it was an inferior product and they never advertised that Fifa 21 was changed to no longer allow linked accounts to play. Funny that EA stopped all communication once I mentioned refund. I am raging and if you check the forum posts you will see that I have posted on several every couple of days to keep highlighting the issue to EA. Another of their so called fixes was to create a new account for the PS4. However this would result in losing all your previous purchased content and having to purchase subscriptions again. I personally am not willing to do this and think if EA think this is acceptable they are all bonkers !!.  Issue could easily be resolved if they revert back to how all previous FIFA’s worked with linked accounts or allow us to unlink them.  Suggest we all just keep posting and complaining to their support 

Message 4 of 5 (52 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (39 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help