Account Issue

by pierayttt

Original Post

Re: Account Issue

★★★★ Novice

See that's what I thought was maybe it created an account under the same email but that's not the case. I just got off with EA Support and SWTOR Support. Neither of them can help me. EA says it's SWTOR's duty and SWTOR can't help me because I don't have an answer as to what email the account was registered under. To my knowledge, it's the same email as the one I'm currently using. The one I've been using since before 2011 and they're telling me it's not the same email. That it's another email and unless I can tell them that email that there's absolutely nothing they can do. I was advised to ask everyone I know in case one of them signed up the account but I know for a fact I'm the one that made the account. I provided them with a former email that was on the account and they're telling me that email was never linked to the account. All of this has me sitting here scratching my head with absolutely no answers what so ever.

I did have my EA account under another email originally and I offered that email as well, to no help what so ever. I've hit a complete dead end and have been told that unless I can somehow, magically, figure out that email then I'm out of luck completely. I don't understand how I'm supposed to name an email that I don't have.

Message 11 of 15 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]

@pierayttt 

Have flagged with both AHQ and Swtor , see if any further light can be shed to this issue

edit - what is the swtor username ? will need that

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 12 of 15 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Pierayttt is the username lol I made this the same actually but yea I'm being told phone wise there is nothing either side can do for me. That some other gmail is linked to an EA account this SWTOR account is linked to..which isn't making sense to me at all. I listed off all the emails I've ever used and none of them are linked and I feel completely lost here.

Edit: I just got cursed at and told I should be able to remember an account I used back in 2013. That this is all my fault. Also, there's been a new development. Now I've been told that I need access to a Yahoo Email that I haven't had access to since 2013. More confusion as that account shouldn't have anything to do with this ><

Message 13 of 15 (267 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My username is Pierayttt, the same as this. I did it that way as it's easier to remember. Hopefully, someone can because this just keeps getting more confusing.
I've was just told before the lines closed that I need access to an email from 2013 that should have absolutely nothing to do with this.
It's like EA tells me one thing and SWTOR tells me the complete opposite.

Message 14 of 15 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @pierayttt.

For any account based issues, you will need to speak with SWTOR support which you can do by following the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 15 (253 Views)