Account Invalid

by DestroyerAAD66

Original Post

Account Invalid

★ Novice

I have played Apex for quite some time and was really excited for the new season. I logged in yesterday, the day before release and it said my account was invalid. Went on the forums and reset my password like most forums said. Still did not work. Tried re-linking my accounts and it says when I link my account, its invalid. Plz i need help, would love to check our the new champ. My PSN is DestroyerAAD66.

Message 2 of 21 (572 Views)

Apex

★★★ Newbie

Trying to sign on to APex that is downloaded on ps4 And it says account invalid. I’ve been playing it since it came out almost daily.

Message 1 of 21 (530 Views)

Account Invalid

★★★★★ Newbie

So, I was really exited with today's launch of the brand new apex season and I logged on and it said that my account was invalidated and I got really mad cuz I've never hacked or those sort of things, and my account is day-one since the Game came out, and I tried to change my password a couple times and nothing seemed to happen and then I changed the mail nothing, then changed my PSN password nothing.

PLZ PATCH, THIS IS WHAT THE GAME NEEDS 

My ID is gio8achz 

If you could help me out cuz EA aint seem to care.

Devil

It's ma fav game

Message 3 of 21 (537 Views)

Invalid account

★ Novice

Account is invalid I can't link PS4 account and its says I don't have account also it says that I can't use my pan account is not usable

Message 4 of 21 (540 Views)

Account is Invalid

★★★ Newbie

Please help me 

Message 5 of 21 (555 Views)

Re: Account is Invalid

★★★ Newbie

This issue has literally just happened to when I tried to play the new season. All I did was change my EA password and tried to start up the game again and it fixed the problem! Hopefully this helps man!!

Message 6 of 21 (547 Views)

Can't log in on PS4

★★★ Newbie

When I click on the retry button on the apex opening screen I get a message that my account is invalid. It says contact EA help but I find nothing there.

Message 7 of 21 (534 Views)

Need help with this one

★★★ Newbie

Need help

Message 8 of 21 (528 Views)

Account invalid

★★★ Newbie

I went to log into apex and fifa and both games tell me i need to log in but when i try to do that or change my password it's like my account doesn't exist. I put lots of time and money into these games and would really like an answer on why this happened in the first place. It was perfectly fine yesterday.

Message 9 of 21 (533 Views)

Re: Account Invalid

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Try resetting your EA Account password. This will help in most cases.

If that doesn’t work, wait 90 minutes and try again. You may have tried to reset your password too many times and too fast. 

Contact us for help if you’re still having trouble.

Related Help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 10 of 21 (508 Views)