How do I fix an invalid EA account?

by FinnaEatDatBoody

Original Post

Re: APEX - This account is invalid

★ Novice
@mikesnods Yeah I’m not getting the last part. I’m dealing with the same thing on my PS4. Can you show us what you did?
Message 61 of 1,023 (2,131 Views)

Re: APEX - This account is invalid

★★★★ Novice

Do you have another (OLD) EA account? If so, reset password if you can’t remember it and log in to old account. You can navigate through and see if your Xbox or psn account is linked to that OLD EA account (mine was for some weird reason). That’s all

ot took for me. Just to confirmed, I logged out and when I went to log back in again I chose “log in using” Xbox live account located at bottom of EA log in page and it confirmed it for me. 

Message 62 of 1,023 (2,096 Views)

Re: This account is not valid

Hey everyone,

Have you already tried to reset your EA's account password?
Some players have confirmed this fixes the issue.

Let me know if this changes anyting!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 63 of 1,023 (2,078 Views)

Re: Can’t log in on apex on PS4

Community Manager

Hey everyone. 

If you've been able to successfully reset your password and you're still getting the "invalid account" error please reach out to the EA Help team and let them know. They'll need to pull up your account and work on getting this fixed. I'm afraid it's not something we're able to help with directly here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also get in touch with them through Facebook or Twitter as well if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 64 of 1,023 (2,098 Views)

Re: This account is not valid

★★★ Newbie

Hey ive tried resetting my password and change email but its not working 

Message 65 of 1,023 (2,055 Views)

This account is invalid

★★★ Newbie

When I am trying to launch Apex Legends it says this account is invalid and I create new EA account but it says same just I need to verify my EA account and after I can linked with PSN also I am sending emails from last 7 days just 2 minutes job can someone help me I changed my EA password too it doesn't work 

Message 66 of 1,023 (2,051 Views)

Re: Apex Legends "This account is Invalid"

★★★★★ Novice

This did not work for me any other ideas? Ive been through all my orgin stuff on pc works ok, dirt 2.0 works, but apex now doesnt, still getting invalid account same like above.

Tried all ateps above, and im not willing to stand about and wait 160 mins for a live chat, give out an email.

Message 67 of 1,023 (2,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I logged into EA on my computer and changed my password, I still am unable to access my account it remains "Invalid"

Message 68 of 1,023 (2,044 Views)

Re: Apex Legends, “Account is Invalid”

★★★ Newbie

I tried to relink my microsoft account like you're saying and it tells me the SAME thing that my account is ineligible. I don't know whats happening. It's quite upsetting to be dealing with this searching the internet and trying to troubleshoot like they said but STILL i cannot get on. I WAS LITERALLY PLAYING AT MIDNIGHT and then I tried to sign on at like 11am THE SAME DAY and this happens.....

Message 69 of 1,023 (2,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, as mentioned above for most folks resetting the password will get you back up and running. However if the issue persists after this please reach out to support. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 70 of 1,023 (2,013 Views)