How do I fix an invalid EA account?

by FinnaEatDatBoody

Original Post

Re: Account Invalid

★★★ Novice
@sequoia8193 Nvm it worked try resetting your password for your EA account it took a bit but I finally got back into my account
Message 21 of 1,023 (154,462 Views)

AE ACCOUNT INELIGIBLE

★★★ Newbie

Hi friends, need help.  

I tried to play my APEX game this morning and I to the following message: 

on my tv " this account is invalid. Please visit help.ea.com"  On my mobile phone I got a message AE Ineligible when I go into my EA account.  

Does anyone have a fix for this?  My xbox one subscription is fine. 

Thx.

Message 22 of 1,023 (8,153 Views)

Re: AE ACCOUNT INELIGIBLE

★ Novice

Just had the same thing happen. All I did was reset my password and logged back in. Everything is back to normal. Hope this helps you.

Message 23 of 1,023 (8,125 Views)

PS4, Invalid Account

★★★ Novice

For a while I’ve been trying to get into Apex Legends on my PS4. But every time I try I get the message that my account is invalid and that I must go to the site ea.help.com. I’ve reset my EA account password 3 times and I’ve reset my whole PlayStation and nothing’s working, I was even told that my account was hacked. I just want this solved and I don’t know what to do.

Message 24 of 1,023 (8,365 Views)

Re: PS4, Invalid Account

★★★ Newbie
@Hayward0878 I have the same problem!
I was playing just last night and now tonight it won’t let me play saying the exact same thing!
I didn’t spent money on this game for this to be happening!!!! Am so frustrated right now!
Message 25 of 1,023 (8,314 Views)

Re: PS4, Invalid Account

Champion
@Hayward0878 You should contact an EA Game Advisor for assistance with your account issue.
read more here:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 26 of 1,023 (8,279 Views)

Saying my account is ineligible?

★ Novice

When I try to login on apex it says my account is ineligible, I have a EA account and tried connecting it to my PS4 account but it’s saying my account is ineligible. Help? 

Message 27 of 1,023 (8,092 Views)

This account is invalid

★★ Novice

When I try to sign in to Apex Legend a message appears saying "this account is invalid." I have over 40 days in the game so I know there wasn't a proble before.

I have tried resetting my EA password and still nothing. Also I have tried linking my EA account and xbox live, but another message says this account is ineligible.

Message 28 of 1,023 (8,166 Views)

Re: This account is invalid

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same thing happen to my PS4 account right now

Message 29 of 1,023 (8,125 Views)

Re: This account is invalid

★★★ Newbie

Just had the issue. I requested a new password for the actual EA account, updated it, and confirmed my PS4 account is connected. The email should be the same one you used for your PS4 account. 

Message 30 of 1,023 (8,090 Views)