How do I fix an invalid EA account?

by FinnaEatDatBoody

Original Post

Re: W

★★★★ Novice

I attempted to switch my password and then logged into all of my EA accounts and apparently my psn is no longer tied to any of my emails so I am unable to access to reset the password. When I attempt to log into your website using my psn login to see what it is linked to I receive an error stating that I am unable to do so.

Message 10 of 1,023 (9,051 Views)

★★★ Novice
@painlesspanda92 Welcome to ea help. Where even after 2 months they keep sending me the default message and still can't help get my account back
Message 11 of 1,023 (8,234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would be extremely mad if I’m unable to get my account back after spending hundreds of dollars on apex legends. 

Message 12 of 1,023 (8,225 Views)

Can’t log in on apex on PS4

★★★ Newbie

I don’t know why but I can log into my account on my PS4 and it says my account is invalid. I’ve been playing apex for a long time and I don’t know why this is happening. Please someone help me!

Message 13 of 1,023 (8,221 Views)

Re: Can’t log in on apex on PS4

Community Manager

@painlesspanda92 

It sounds like your PSN account was linked up with a different EA Account than you might have thought. If you can think of any other email addresses you might have used for the EA Account try logging in with those to see if you're able to access this other EA Account. 

If you're still unable to locate the account or reset the password it would be best to reach out to EA Help so they can take a look. I'm afraid we don't have a way to help out with that directly here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. The EA Help team on Twitter and Facebook should also be able to look into this as well if you'd rather speak with them on either of those sites. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 1,023 (8,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried resetting my password and nothing has happened still have the same “This account is invalid” screen please help 

Message 15 of 1,023 (8,167 Views)

Account Recovery Needed

★★★★ Novice

I logged into Apex on Monday only to get an error saying my account is invalid.  The fix to this was to log into my EA account and change the password.  Turns out, my xbox live account is attached to an old email address I don't have access to.  I was told to contact account recovery.  Account recovery is unable to locate my account, so I contacted the chat.  Through Chat, they were able to see and verify my account but told me I needed to create a ticket through account recovery. I did this, and once again, they claim they cannot verify my account.  I either need someone to call me immediately to take care of this, or I will file a lawsuit to get back all the money I have spent with EA over the course of my time playing because I have spent at least $1,000 on games and downloads over the last 10 years, and have invested time and energy into this.

Please provide a phone number to contact.  This is getting to be absurd and I am tired of waiting as Apex season 4 is coming to a close and because the account recovery team is incompetent, I can't play.

Message 16 of 1,023 (8,287 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same still having the same problem and I reset my password 5 times now still not working

Message 17 of 1,023 (8,156 Views)

Re: Account Recovery Needed

Champion
@musicteach993 Hello there and i'm sorry but we can't really help you with this types of issues,

Head over to:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/contact-ea-help/
Contact support and ask them if you could have a callback.

- Ezy.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 18 of 1,023 (8,275 Views)

Re: Account Invalid

★★★ Novice

I've had the same issue for about a week and ea hasn't done anything to help other than tell me to try changing my password which I have done 

Message 20 of 1,023 (8,164 Views)