tried this over and over,it sounds like ea dont have a solution to this

Message 363 of 1,023 (851 Views)

Re: Apex Legends "This account is Invalid"

★★★ Newbie

Dude same here but the thing is I have been locked out for months

Message 364 of 1,023 (821 Views)

Re: invalid account

★★★ Newbie

The issue for me was that I activated my friends account who had ps plus as primary so I could use his but as soon as I activated the account I was playing on as primary ps4 the issue no longer occurs

Message 365 of 1,023 (67,145 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello my account was made a very long time ago and I can no longer access the email associated with the account I’ve been unable to connect to my ea games for two days now and no one is helping me get them back can I please speak with someone who is able to help me get my account back and not just tell me to go to the forum and file a case which I’ve made 4 now and still not gotten a single bit of help

Message 366 of 1,023 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I have reset my password multiple times yet am still getting the invalid account message. I’m not sure if my gamer tag was actually attached to this ea account or not. I just wanna play 😭😭

Message 367 of 1,023 (775 Views)

★★ Novice

i was told to come here and like the messages to get a dev to see it so if you all would kindly like the post id appreciate it

Message 368 of 1,023 (763 Views)

Re: invalid account

★★★★★ Novice

I played Apex last night with no issue but I signed in this morning and its now telling me "account invalid". I've been playing since launch and I've never had this issue before. I've also been using the same email since launch as well. 

Message 369 of 1,023 (66,708 Views)

Re: Account Invalid

★★★ Newbie
Message 370 of 1,023 (711 Views)