How do I fix an invalid EA account?

by FinnaEatDatBoody

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How do I fix an invalid EA account?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For about a week now, I’ve been locked out of my main account on my Xbox. Not a clue why this is even happening to me. I’ve made a case on ea.help.com and I’ve been emailed once a day by 3 different people in need of my email and gamertag associated with the account. I’ve responded back a couple hours later with the information waiting for a response hoping it wouldn’t have to be dragged out another couple emails. Is there any EA member that is able to give me constant support right away without having to go through 3 different people trying to get this resolved?? I can call, text, email, I don’t care, I just want my account unlocked.

[CM - Edited title for clarity]

Message 19 of 1,023 (146,880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Invalid

★★★ Novice
@sequoia8193 Nvm it worked try resetting your password for your EA account it took a bit but I finally got back into my account

View in thread

Message 21 of 1,023 (154,459 Views)

All Replies

Apex Legends "This account is Invalid"

★★★★★ Novice

I tried to play Apex Legends this morning, and it gives me an error message saying "This account is invalid". I have been playing the game on my Xbox system without any problems before and I don't know how to fix this... Please help. I have also not been suspended or banned either. 

Message 1 of 1,023 (147,923 Views)

Re: Apex Legends "This account is Invalid"

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me to on xbox. I can not figure out why. If you do please let me know. I have played apex fine since it came out and now nothing.... Had to create a new gamertag to play till we can get it figured out.

Message 2 of 1,023 (147,902 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem.

Message 3 of 1,023 (147,807 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks. 

When you've got a chance could you try resetting the password on your EA Account to see if that helps? Others who are seeing this same message have let me know that they were able to log back in after the password was reset. 

For more info on how to reset the password check out the EA Help website. Let me know how it goes when you can. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 1,023 (147,737 Views)

It says my account is invalid

★★★ Newbie

It keeps saying my madden account is invalid

Message 5 of 1,023 (147,758 Views)

Re: It says my account is invalid

★★★ Newbie

Mine says that too. Did it get fixed for you ? 

Message 6 of 1,023 (147,728 Views)

W

★★★ Newbie

When I click on ultimate team it says my account is invalid and that I’m not signed in but I am signed in and it just won’t let me play the game 

Message 7 of 1,023 (147,730 Views)

Re: W

Community Manager

Hey folks. 

Did you have a chance to try resetting your EA Account password? Does it still give you the same invalid account error message after that, or is it giving you a different error? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 1,023 (147,684 Views)

Re: W

★★★ Newbie

Switching the password worked for me.

Message 9 of 1,023 (147,661 Views)