Re: its not signing into my ea account

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Community Manager

@Cr055fad3 

What do you see if you try logging into an EA game with that Xbox Live account? Does it prompt you to log in and link it up with an EA Account? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 21 of 32 (780 Views)

★★ Novice

I use an Xbox.

When I try to boot up apex legends and press 'continue'. It brings up a menu stating "This account is invalid. Please visit help.ea.com for more information".

That brought me to this thread where I found out i needed to connect me EA/Origin account to my xbox. But when I try to connect them, it pops up with the message as shown in the previous post. 

Message 22 of 32 (717 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Cr055fad3 

Hmm, gotcha. Can you try something else for me when you have the chance? 

Go to help.ea.com and click on the login button up at the top. When the login window comes up look for the Xbox Live icon and click on that. It should ask you to sign in there with your Xbox Live details. It may ask you to update some details about your account there once you log in. If so, try logging back into the game afterward. 

Let me know if that helps when you've had the chance to give it a shot. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 23 of 32 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything you have suggested and nothing works. This problem has been happening since Thursday and when I emailed the ea support team I got a couple answers back but nothing helped, then they stopped trying to help me. I’ve spent money on this game and if I can’t login I want my money back because this is stupid!

Message 24 of 32 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Kent, 

so I was trying to log into my apex account on the PlayStation but I couldn’t, because it said “account invalid”. I tried to log into ea help using my psn as you suggested, but that didn’t work either, it said your account is ineligible. 
I tried contacting EA on twitter and sent them an e-mail, but they still haven’t responded to me.

can you please help me out here?? I am trying to get back on apex and level up my battle pass before the season ends. 
thanks!

Message 25 of 32 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hrmmmm, no good on my end.

When I log into help.ea.com via that xbox live tab. I log in with my xbox account email and password. When I do this and 'log in'. It says my account is ineligible (attachment below showing what pops up). It's strange it doesn't give me an option to update my details or anything (unless I'm blind). Am I missing something? Or is there something else I can try?

Thanks for any and all help you've supplied!

Message 26 of 32 (626 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for giving it a shot. 

I'm wondering if this is something account related that I'm unable to see. When you've got a chance can you try reaching out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look? 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 27 of 32 (595 Views)

★ Novice
This is the reply i got from ea help.
Seems theres nothing you can do than wait

Hey Jacob, we are looking into connectivity issues across multiple products, so I'm afraid you might be affected by this at the moment. Our apologies for the inconvenience. -Mary, EAHelp Team
Message 28 of 32 (578 Views)

Re: Invalid account

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem

Message 29 of 32 (508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked!!!!!!!

Message 30 of 32 (462 Views)