Cant log in. Keep saying my account is invalid. Please help!

by Soulzauk

Original Post

Account Invalid

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i deactivated it uninstalled it restarted my connection and xbox and all im trying to figure out how i can back to gaming this is a horrible problem please someone help

[Admin - updated thread title to reflect issue and for better search results]

Message 1 of 32 (1,954 Views)

Invalid account

★★ Newbie

When I click to start the game it said invalid account and the go to help.ea.com. So when I got to the website it says my account in ineligible.

Message 2 of 32 (1,876 Views)

Invalid Account?

★★ Novice

I've been playing apex for a long time now and only recently (since the bloodhound event) has it said "This account is invalid. Please visit help.ea.com for more information.

I use an xbox and it isn't on child settings or anything. I don't know what I've done or how to fix it.

Is there anything else i can do to fix this?

Message 3 of 32 (1,842 Views)

Re: its not signing into my ea account

Community Manager

Hi @iHyBRiDx

What are you seeing when you're trying to play Apex Legends? Is it giving you a particular error message at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 32 (1,896 Views)

This account is invalid issue

★★★ Newbie

I recently reinstalled apex legend on Xbox One however when i try to play a message saying "this account is invalid" pops up. i was playing with no issues just a couple weeks ago.

Gamer tag is ALPaterson 

Message 5 of 32 (1,830 Views)

Re: its not signing into my ea account

★ Novice

it is Saying-This Account Is Invalid.Please Visit help.EA.com for more information Please help me sign back in its been two long days without gaming

Message 6 of 32 (1,873 Views)

Invalid EA Account

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday i was able to login and play apex with no problems. However last night I tried to play and I got an error that said invalid EA account when I tried to login. I have not changed any details about my EA account in between those two times. I still do not have access. Why would it just suddenly say my account is invalid? 

Message 7 of 32 (1,851 Views)

It says "Account is invalid"....

★★★ Newbie

Don't know if I've been hacked or what...

Message 8 of 32 (1,851 Views)
Highlighted

Cant log in. Keep saying my account is invalid. Please help!

★★★ Newbie

Tried logging on this morning and it every time it comes up saying my account is invalid. I’ve played this game for over a year and never had this issue. 

Message 9 of 32 (1,842 Views)

Cant login to apex

★ Novice

Hey!

im having problems loggin into the game. It says my account isnt invalid?

played yesterday with no problems.. and tpday i cannot login.

what to do?

Qubla..

Message 10 of 32 (1,860 Views)