Re: Account Invalid on Playstation

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Account Invalid on Playstation

★★ Novice

I am getting the same message everyone else is except resetting my account did not solve it, when I tried linking my PSN account to EA I got a message saying that account was ineligible. I tried contacting EA they've mostly neglected my messages except for telling me to use live chat however every time I try t use it there are "no channels available" I would love some help because I really would like to play Apex, it has been about a week and this is very frustrating. 

Message 1 of 5 (341 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Akeimat

I'm really sorry, but account issues aren't something we're able to help with here on Answers HQ. The EA Help team would need to pull up your account and take a look. 

If there weren't any channels available when you tried creating a case it may have been outside of the contact hours for your location. We had to make some restrictions to our contact options due to the current global situation, so the available hours might have changed for where you live. For more info on these changes take a look at this thread: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/IMPT-Support-Options-Update/m-p/8864042#M334946

If you prefer you can also speak with EA Help via Twitter or Facebook as well. The team who works on those channels should be able to help with account issues as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (290 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks I appreciate the response, I have been receiving the same "no channels available" when I'm within the hours aswell and they have not responded to my message on twitter I will try facebook today do you have any other suggestions?

Message 3 of 5 (275 Views)

★ Guide
@Akeimat Make sure to tag when you reply to someone @EA_Kent i think sometimes they dont get the notification.
Message 4 of 5 (237 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Akeimat

I'm really sorry, but the best recommendation I can make is to keep trying. We don't have a way to help with this directly here on Answers HQ. It's something that the EA Help team would need to look into from their side. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (199 Views)