Account Falsely Banned

by llatigid

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Account Falsely Banned

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I think I was accidentally banned and I don't know why.
Maybe this is an error?

Message 1 of 51 (5,313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account Falsely Banned

Community Manager

@llatigid 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 16 of 51 (6,882 Views)

All Replies

Your client's game account has been banned

★ Novice

I've never cheated or would cheat idk what the h is going on please send help i need to grind the battlepass the "Errorcode" appears everytime i try to connect to a match.

Message 2 of 51 (5,424 Views)

Re: Your client's game account has been banned

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm also getting this issue. I log into the game for the first time today, try to get into a Team Deathmatch game, get kicked out saying "The client's game account has been banned." Log back in, try to get into a match, and says I'm in penalty for leaving a match early. Even counted my daily challenges as that I had played a match. Wait for ht timer to run out, try again, same error, same match leaving penalty. Seems like something weird is going on at EA's end of things. BUT the penalty timer got longer so I guess I'm not going to play today until the issue gets resolved.

Message 3 of 51 (5,408 Views)

★ Novice
@NeoNovis you can go in to practice to check if its still there but yeah hope they fix this soon
Message 4 of 51 (5,401 Views)

Client's game account as been banned?

★★★★★ Newbie

This is the third time I got this error. Was trying to play Mixtape, at first it was TDM. Logged back in, but was under an abandon penalty. Waited till the timer ran out, tried to play again but this time it was Gun Run. Same error, and abandon penalty again but longer timer. Wait till the timer ran out, then turned off the game and checked the integrity of my game files. Everything came back fine. Try again for the third time and same issue, even longer penalty timer. Not sure what to do at this point. I did notice that all my displays went black when I load up the game, am I tripping anti-cheat by accident somehow?

Message 5 of 51 (5,329 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just tried it and got the same result. WEIRD!

Message 6 of 51 (5,386 Views)

banned for some reason

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number amd 7900xtx
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? papabellx
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. .
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? msi afterburner
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? ash
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? .
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. not sure
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. spawned in
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3 or so
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09/10/2023
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? banned
What should be happening instead? i should be playing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk

For some reason I was banned mid game. My account states that I have no bans yet when i load into a game it tells me that im banned. 

Message 7 of 51 (5,297 Views)

Banned without an email or ban history

★★ Novice

Banned for no reason?

Logged in today to play with friends, got kicked from a game with the message "The client's game account has been banned", been playing since 2019 never got banned, and the ban is not showing in ban history nor have I received any email?

Message 8 of 51 (5,324 Views)

Re: Banned without an email or ban history

★ Novice

Same, I haven't even played yet today, just tried joining the firing range to try out my new Wooting keyboard and it kicked me and said my account was banned even though I didn't do anything. No email or ban history either. The official help pages say that they send out an email when you get banned/suspended, but some bans do not show up in the ban history (idk why not they should change that). Hopefully it's just a bug with the anti-cheat and they can fix this quickly, I want to try out my new keyboard haha

Message 9 of 51 (5,287 Views)

I've been banned for literally no reason

★★★ Newbie

I've never did anything wrong on the game didn't tramfer coins didn't do a thing literally nothing out of nowhere I'm permanently banned for no reason

Message 10 of 51 (5,363 Views)