by YeahU_Alex

Original Post

Re: Account Disabled

★ Novice

Yo did you ever get this fixed?

Message 11 of 20 (1,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still having this problem. Launch the game and am told credentials are expired. I’ve reset my password multiple times. Rebooted console. Tried to link my PS5 again via browser but it gets stuck in a loop. Game is unplayable. I don’t get a login screen when I launch it to enter an ID or PW

Message 12 of 20 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Novice

Barry can you actually help us fix an issue that is plaguing many users instead of prompting us to waste our time.

Message 13 of 20 (1,732 Views)

★ Novice
@vmc5021 I just got Fifa 21 and Low-key; the same thing is showing up on my screen. I've been playing on the same EA Account since 2013, and out of nowhere, this is popping up like bruh. I even reset my password, and it isn't working. Can anybody help me? I can't even play online.
Message 14 of 20 (1,702 Views)

★ Novice
@Doc_Plecostomus, did you get this fixed because this is happening to me. I need help.
Message 15 of 20 (1,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is riduculous.

If you paid for something in the real world and the peson you paid decided you could have it but not be able to use as intended.

Youd take them to court to resolve the situation no? 

In a way its theft and fraud. Promising to solve your problem with circular revolving endlessly un helpful advice that knowingly helps no one in the same position.

Please have this sorted out as it seems im not the only case. 

Message 16 of 20 (1,621 Views)

★ Novice

Did you find a solution?

Message 17 of 20 (1,590 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've played since season one and stopped at season four and now when I try to play it again it says my account is disabled for some reason which makes no sense. So I reset my password and it tells me the same thing. Now I am on here trying to see how to fix it but I guess the only way to fix it is to delete the game. 

Message 18 of 20 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same error and I've changed my password several times 

Message 19 of 20 (105 Views)

Dot.: Account Disabled

Community Manager

Hey there!  

This thread's getting old, so we're closing it to avoid any necroposting. If you have more questions or want to keep the chat going, please start a new thread! That way, things stay neat and tidy, and everyone can join in. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 20 of 20 (93 Views)