Re: Account Client Has Been Banned.

by xBranze

Original Post

Account Client Has Been Banned.

★★ Novice

Greetings, It's been a month or almost a month I've been waiting for my account progress because my account client has been banned for no reason. And I don't know why I got banned. I received a email on 4th January telling me that I exploit or using outside program which I have not. Now, it been long time I've been waiting and it's ruining my gaming experience. I have spent money and times on this games and I cannot even play it like while now really ruining it and I actually enjoy playing apex and I get this? I mean I have no point to cheat in game. I spent and invested my time and money for the game itself. And there's no proof of me cheating/exploiting in game. I need reply soon as possible if I may. Or send me refund of everything for the entire season from season 1 to season 7 the amount of money I spent in the game.

Message 1 of 6 (434 Views)

★ Apprentice

me to bro , ive seen many people with the same problem

Message 2 of 6 (424 Views)

★★ Apprentice

wow, so there is no hope.  You're not the only one, i've been waiting for a month and a half. 

Message 3 of 6 (396 Views)

Community Manager

@00000llllliiiii @xBranze @GG_M4K 

Ban appeals are taking longer than usual currently due to a relatively high number of cases.

If you have already followed the steps below, we will need you to wait for our response.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

A streamer (2k followers got unbanned after 6 months) it seems they are truly busy and not easy for them to investigate the amount of cases. They're many issues recently even on Fifa21 if you read on Twitter. The new season start today, I feel bad but I will not spend anymore time and money, I waited 1 month it's enough to take a break, they keep told me it's under investigation. Even on research Twitter/answer hq  keep growing up of being hacked/banned.

I can feel the anger against hacker because I also hate them and I don't understand the people who insult us by saying we merit this injustice. It's like showing how toxicity in Apex are in Europe mental. I have many jp friends and it's not the same mood.

My best regards, don't give up guys, we have to stack how many of us got hacked/banned and still not resolved. Do not create many cases it will delay the response you just have to remember and update only one number case. And if some of us got unban I advise you to reinforce the security by authentificator google even steam guard because I feel Its lack of security if you don't do it. 

Message 5 of 6 (345 Views)

★★ Novice

I'll take that to note. Thanks.

Message 6 of 6 (337 Views)