Account Banned

by 1miszuki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account Banned

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

can I please have some help? ive contacted the technical support team twice and half way through they closed the chat without a resolution or any answers. i need help asap.

[Admin - updating thread title to reflect issue]

Message 1 of 4 (360 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i am VERY upset.

Community Manager

Hi @1miszuki

Account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the ban can be overturned. If you've already submitted a case to the TOS team that's all you need to do right now. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (315 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @1miszuki

Account bans are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the ban can be overturned. If you've already submitted a case to the TOS team that's all you need to do right now. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (316 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent i was just trying to get a link for the chat so i could get back into a call with a rep, thank you for taking the time to write a response.
Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

Community Manager

@1miszuki 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with the phone support team over at the EA Help website. Keep in mind, they will also most likely have to defer this to the Terms of Service team as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (278 Views)