Re: Account Banned With No Email or Explanation From Support

by MiddleClassGamer

Original Post

Account Banned With No Email or Explanation From Support

★★★★★ Novice

So i went to load NFS Heat yesterday after a long day of work. I had just bought the game on the black friday but when I went to load it nothing happened. I went over to Origin and for some reason it told me Sign In Is Unavailable at this time. I later found out that my account is either banned or suspended and I have no idea why. When I contacted support they transferred my case to TOS but when asked the reasoning for the Ban they said there was no Notes or details as to why.  I'm just wondering how you could possibly get banned for absolutely no reason. 

On top of that my cousin who lives with me and who I was playing with got banned the same exact day also with no reasoning. 

Pretty Ubsured that you pay money for a game , do nothing wrong and still manage to get your accounts banned...

i know TOS is going to review the case but that can take weeks from what I've heard 

Message 1 of 4 (2,308 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry, this isn't something we can directly assist with on the forums, sorry. 

It generally shouldn't take too long, but you may want to create a separate appeal using the ToS steps listed here if you haven't already: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David 

My case was already transferred to ToS , Is having multiple cases sent to them necessary ?

Also is 72 hours considered not long because that's the amount of time I have to play the game with my time off from work...

waiting 3 days to play a game you payed for due to a Ban that cant even be explained is pretty ridiculous... 

Message 3 of 4 (2,275 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hi, was my account banned ?, I played normally, I have an incorrect account message? why i can't play online. PS4

Message 4 of 4 (1,251 Views)