Accidentally sold all unequipped mods. Please help!

by HolySithblade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally sold all unequipped mods. Please help!

★★★ Novice

Was doing some modding in the afternoon and went tgrough the various clicks etc. After selecting all I thought I was upgrading their lvls first then would slice accordingly. After havibg leveled the mods, i went though the ones I didnt want and the hit sell. 

Unfortunately it sold ALL my unequipped mods. That hurts, a lot. 

Ally code: 646 867 567

Pleaae help me restore these. You know how omportant mods are and the cost of the time and energy put into them. 

I only have 2 unequiiped mods left... 

Kind regards, 

Message 1 of 7 (744 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidentally sold all unequipped mods. Please help!

EA Live QV Team

EA Help support should be able to restore your mods.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (664 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

@EA_Gunner hi. Please find the time to respond to this to let me know when you can restore my mods. Starting to get nervous now by the lack of responses from ANY support option ive tried. 

Message 2 of 7 (692 Views)

EA Live QV Team

EA Help support should be able to restore your mods.

Message 3 of 7 (665 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply! I have an in game ticket but its been three days and they havent replied or acknowledged it yet. 

Message 4 of 7 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Been over a week now, EA help has replied once and given me no further help. Can I please for the love of whatever yall find holy, get sone actual help??? GAC 3v3 final round lockin starts now, and Im going to have to go into it without those mods. 

If I was an important streamer id have been helped by now, but since Im just an idiot spending customer you cant find the time of day to restore my mods??? 

@EA_Gunner *snip*

(CM: Edited to remove Mass Tag/Spam per forum rules

Message 5 of 7 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Update: Today, November 23rd 2022, I spoke with EA live Chat to two seperate people, *snip* [ ref:_5008b00002AvlHFAAZ:ref ] and *snip* [ ref:_5008b00002Aw6yWAAR:ref ]. 

They both concluded after waiting to hear from whoever it is they need to talk to, that they would be unable to help me. Instead they directed me to this forum post and that was all the help they could offer. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/255309/accidentally-deleted-all-mods 

So, I've reached out to the DEVS but Im pretty sure theyre so busy that one unknown random paying customer won't be enough to get their attention. I desperatly need these mods restored. I've had to skip the current Territory War because I no longer have enough modsets to put on my defensive/offensive teams. 

It's been a week, its frustrating, heartbreaking and downright insulting that I cannot get any help. But if I were an important streamer I'd have had my mods restored by now without issue. This is just absurd how many hoops I need to jump through just to bring attention to this and TRY to get help for my account. 

*snip* @EA_Lanna 

(CM: Edited to remove Mass Tag/Spam and other peoples names per forum rules

Message 6 of 7 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @HolySithblade

I'm sorry to hear that. It does sound like the experience so far with live support hasn't been the best. As you're also monitoring this thread and have joined it yourself, you are aware at this stage that our hands are tied here on Answers HQ for cases like this. We don't have the ability to restore the mods for you. Missing content, like mods, needs the support team to look into it. You'll need to stick with them for help on this one. I wish I had better news for you, I know that's not the news you were hoping to hear. 

Just a wee heads up also, I've had to edit your posts to remove the advisor names and mass staff tags. One tag does the trick, more than that it becomes spamming staff. In terms of sharing another persons name, staff or otherwise, we ask members not to do so to protect their information and limit naming and shaming. The forum rules can be reviewed here, check them out as soon as you get a chance, before engaging further on the boards. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (525 Views)