Accidentally sold MK6-E mods - NO HELP GOTTEN

by Anonymous

Original Post

Accidentally sold MK6-E mods - NO HELP GOTTEN

Anonymous

Hi guys.

So yesterday morning around 02:12 AM (GMT +1) I accidentally, while doing mod management, sold ALL the unassigned E-rarity mods because I wanted to get rid of the grey mods. This also included the gold MK6-E mods and not just the grey MK-5E mods, and before I could do anything it was too late.

i’ve been in contact with support FOUR times, and they refuse to help me. They refunded my sold grey MK5 mods, which were NOT the ones I wanted to get back, instead of the MK6 ones I miss already.

A guy on the support line told me, that it’s not possible to restore my lost MK6-E mods, since they are of too low rarity/tier. How can this be? MK6 mods are the HIGHEST grade and rarity you can have a mod be.

I just don’t see why I can have grey MK-5 mods refunded, and not the MK6 ones that I lost and really want. I think it’s absolutely despicable to treat your fanbase like this, when I’ve poured HUNDREDS of DOLLARS and HOURS into this game.

Message 1 of 2 (375 Views)

Re: Accidentally sold MK6-E mods - NO HELP GOTTEN

@Anonymous Hi, I’m not sure if the QV Support has the ability to return deleted mods. It should be easy to generate mk5E mods because they only have one stat, but the 6E are all individuals, and may not be recoverable.

However, there’s no harm in asking. Please create a post on the Bug Report section found here, and see if they can help tomorrow!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en