Re: Accidentally joined another guild and left.

by LendersQuiz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidentally joined another guild and left.

★ Novice

I've accidentally joined a other guild and left and now I'm unable to join back until I wait 24 hours. This will be after TB ends. Can you remove the 24 hour block this one time so that I can participate in TB?

Message 1 of 10 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @Lars_GSF_Phi,

Unfortunately, no. The limit can't be removed, it'll have to elapse naturally.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (543 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Lars_GSF_Phi,

Unfortunately, no. The limit can't be removed, it'll have to elapse naturally.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 10 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Lars_GSF_PhiI know your question is a week old at this point....that being said, if you left your original guild during a TB...

1) You would not get rewards from the original guild.
2) You would not get rewards from the new guild as you weren't a member when it began.

3) You would not even be able to participate in the TB as you weren't a member when it began.

So, regardless, even if EA/CG could remove the timer for you, you would still not get any rewards or participate.

Message 3 of 10 (500 Views)

★ Novice

Thats not the question.

Message 4 of 10 (496 Views)

★ Guide
@Lars_GSF_Phi Your question was "Can you remove the 24 hour block this one time so that I can participate in TB?"

EA_Lanna said "Unfortunately, no. The limit can't be removed, it'll have to elapse naturally. "

My answer was "Regardless, even if EA/CG could remove the timer for you, you would still not get any rewards or participate."

Question asked. Question answered twice.
Message 5 of 10 (462 Views)

★ Novice

If the 24 hour limit could have been removed yes they would have been able to participate in TB.

Message 6 of 10 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Lars_GSF_PhiNo, you would not. Before I answered your question, I confirmed with a guild member that joined my guild while we were in the middle of a TB. At no point was he able to participate. He wasn't a member of the guild when the TB started.

In either case, the point is moot anways as the TB you are referring to has long since ended.

Message 7 of 10 (450 Views)

★ Novice

Lol TB wasn't started when I asked the question...

Message 8 of 10 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Lars_GSF_Phi I think the confusion lies from your original post that referenced when "this will be after TB ends."

I assume now that you meant "after the TB begins".

★ Novice

Yep, I mean begins. Thanks for the reply anyway 

Message 10 of 10 (426 Views)