Re: Accidental Purchase Using Apex Coins

by K1ue

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidental Purchase Using Apex Coins

★★★ Newbie

I was trying to buy Revenant with legend tokens, but thanks to moving my mouse too fast I bought him using Apex Coins. I'm appalled that there's no confirmation screen saying "Yes, I want to buy this character using this type of currency" and I really would like to request that I be refunded 750 Apex Coins and Revenant removed from my account so that I can purchase him using legend tokens instead. There's simply no reason that there is not a warning when you're about to use premium currency to purchase things ingame. The attached picture is for proof that I have enough legend tokens to purchase Revenant, and that I did not need to buy him with Apex Coins.

Message 1 of 4 (1,343 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Unfortunately not, sorry @Made_Bademosi.

All in-game purchases are final and cannot be refunded or swapped for a different currency type.

This is a pretty old thread so I'll be locking it here to avoid continued necro-posting, thanks!
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,055 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sorry, buddy but that's entirely on you, nothing anyone can do to help. Sad to hear that though.

Message 2 of 4 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing can be done  at all ?

Because I just had the same issue because my controller has stick drift if I was wealthy I wouldn't have this issue in the first place. 😭

Message 3 of 4 (1,060 Views)

Community Manager
Unfortunately not, sorry @Made_Bademosi.

All in-game purchases are final and cannot be refunded or swapped for a different currency type.

This is a pretty old thread so I'll be locking it here to avoid continued necro-posting, thanks!
Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,056 Views)