Acceleration not working properly in nfs heat!

by KILLAZDUDE101

Original Post

Re: Acceleration not working properly in nfs heat!

★★★ Novice
@Bev_angel_eyes86 Thats just a workaround, Bug still needs fixed
Message 11 of 54 (6,935 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CD_CHAOS Not fixed as yet but if you change your configuration settings on the PlayStation dashboard, R2 - X button now your enter button will be ‘R2’ and your acceleration button is now ‘X’. This is a temp DIY fix 👍🏻
Message 12 of 54 (6,907 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts, it sounds like an issue with calibration, the game not detecting the maximum trigger pull as maximum throttle. As the workaround shows, the game is picking up a binary input. 

There are a fair few games where you can play without detecting an issue as they don't require a full trigger pull, but Heat seemingly does. 

@KILLAZDUDE101 You mention trying a 2nd pad, can you try a system restart from the power menu before trying it again?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 54 (6,893 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Changing controller does not work I have tried all 4 that I own,
I have also reinstalled the game and also deleted and restarted saved game data. issue still occurs.
Message 14 of 54 (6,836 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David I also tried out 3 different controllers and it doesnt matter. Please fix it, the game is almost unplayable with this issue. Theres no way to get REP because you always get busted when the car doesnt want to accelerate.
Message 15 of 54 (6,821 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here. Just an opinion but if so many people have this problem I don't think it's an issue with the gamepad 

Message 16 of 54 (6,804 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David Can you please fix it ASAP? Its almost unplayable and really frustrating... :/
Message 17 of 54 (6,755 Views)

★★ Novice

If you're using a PS4 controller on PC (I'm having the same issue) and you're using DS4 windows. 

If you start the game with DS4W running, that's when I'm getting the issue, hit "Stop" on DS4W then "Start" and it worked for me. 

If the above doesn't apply to you, then apologies.

Message 18 of 54 (6,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I change the control settings to accelerate with R1?

Message 19 of 54 (6,653 Views)

★★★ Novice
PlayStation dashboard, select settings, select ‘accessibility’, scroll down to ‘button assignments’, now change the R1 button to another button type, example ‘R1’ - ‘X’ / ‘X’ - ‘R1’ This is a temporary fix. Warning! Now your usual ‘X’ button will be the ‘R1’ button 😉
Message 20 of 54 (6,630 Views)