Absolutely INSANE constant crashes since Season 14 launched

by Eggfiend

Original Post

Re: Absolutely INSANE constant crashes since Season 14 launched

★★★ Apprentice

@XHelperZ wrote:

Designated a thread for collection of data:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/COLLECTING-DATA-Client-PC-crashes-with-AMD-based-systems/...

This information will go to a dev which is wanting to investigate the issue, though for that we of course need the information of users encountering this issue.

Let's get this damn issue fixed.

Ahh, I REALLY appreciate this!!! It brings me hope knowing that they're looking into this, but it seems I just missed it before they closed the thread. I think my input is especially useful as every example listed in this thread is on an AMD graphics card. I started with an AMD graphics card (Radeon 5600 XT), but recently upgraded to an Nvidia RTX 3070 along with doing a clean install of Windows and STILL experiencing issues (as seen in this thread). Is there a way you can pass along my data as well? I honestly think it's crucial.

GPU: Previously Radeon 5600 XT, Currently NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz

What were you doing before the crash occurred?

As the other replies state, it's completely random. Can crash coming out of the drop ship, running, ADSing, in the middle of a fire (the worst), etc. Sometimes can go hours without a crash, sometimes crash multiple times in one game. Crashes have been the same frequency on my Radeon RTX 5600 and Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070, as well as before/after clean Windows reinstall.

If you could also forward the steps in my OP as to what I've desperately attempted to fix this issue, I'd greatly appreciate it. Really, thank so much for stepping up and moving this forward, we've been suffering for over a month.

(I have a db .rar with all my crashes before my Windows reinstall, but that file contains a month's worth of daily crashes and is way over the file limit here. The db .rar I'm uploading contains all crashes that occurred after my fresh Windows re-install, on my Nvidia RTX 3070).

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 11 of 13 (252 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've waited over a month...

Decided to play after the mid-season split update to see if anything got fixed. After a whole day and a half of not crashing, thought it could have been finally over.

But NOPE. Crashed near the end of ranked match last night, and then crashed during the second game today.

Again, THIS IS THE ONLY GAME THAT CRASHES and I have upgraded MULTIPLE PC PARTS to try to fix this. WHAT CHANGED IN SEASON 14? There has to be a way to figure this out, because I'm losing it.

Message 12 of 13 (123 Views)

★★ Guide

Like two weeks without a crash 

But right now i have a HARD RESET again

Message 13 of 13 (110 Views)