Re: About the still not fixed embarrassing 100% cpu usage issue

by FerDeSantander

Original Post

About the still not fixed embarrassing 100% cpu usage issue

★★★★ Novice

Well, I think I have waited long enough since November to post again about the issue, useless patch after useless patch that definitely haven't dealt with the shuttering issue, up to this day, almost on March.

Some folks seem to blame the shading cache, but imho this 100% cpu usage issue is caused by the extreme harsh DRM protection the game is using, Denuvo. Once again, pirates are running this game smooth milk under Sparrow'ss flag, while us, legit users, continue to suffer from this counter-piracy programs that, literally in this case, drain all of our cpu power no matter we have a godly one. Go figure those with lesser cpus.

I'm already losing my patience with you EA/ dice. Seriously, are you ever going to fix this shuttering issue?, do you really want us all to continue to suffer from same problem in your next games?.

By the way my rig is i7 devil's canyon; 16GB ram; 970 G1; Samsung 850 evo 500GB; asus maximus ranger 7, so as you see I should be able to  run your  game god mode without this 100% cpu usage issue that is causing the extreme embarrassing shuttering issues, specially during campaign cutscenes literally everybody is having.

And to all those clicking on those youtube magical fix videos..., please stop giving those guys visits. There is no other fix to this cpu usage issue that the one coming from a dev's end, as it is a game issue, not about your hardware.

Launch an update to remove Denuvo like for instance Beteshda did some months ago with Doom, and other devs have done too.

Message 1 of 3 (428 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm really with the idea of getting a "no-Denuvo copy" to see if it works as BAD as my expensive original copy.

Message 2 of 3 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So this is what we get on your end about the shuttering issues EA/DICE?, silence?

Aren't you going to fix the game then?

Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)