About purchases

by s0lstices

Original Post

Accepted Solution

About purchases

★★ Novice

How can i return purchases, all including?

Message 1 of 2 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: About purchases

Community Manager
@S0lstices Once you make an in-game decision to purchase an item, bundle, etc you are not able to reverse that decision. Any items you got from the purchase would remain on your account to use for the game.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (389 Views)

All Replies

Re: About purchases

Community Manager
@S0lstices Once you make an in-game decision to purchase an item, bundle, etc you are not able to reverse that decision. Any items you got from the purchase would remain on your account to use for the game.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (390 Views)